What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
She might- but how many did actually ran?-

A molvi type friend of mine told me to hv sexual intercourse the first night or my walima will not be jaez and my marriage haram-
I laughed it off but it turned out he was serious- so i did some research and found nothing of that sort-

Point being @Talon there are interpretations that in your limited capabilities you make of a hadith and then there are which the qualified scholars make- you should follow that instead-
I follow the Quran like ALLAH told me Islam is for all of Aalameen not for the scholars!

The Quran says over and over it is easy to understand, I believe it is not meaning only the scholars! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i have logic on it.... if she goes away from him after marriage with that money then it is complete loss for the man, so he will not abuse her and will care for her so that she stays with him.. it is guarantee for woman lol

So the Quran is wrong? Why do we need it when everyone is a mullah?

@JonAsad And give the women (on marriage) their dower (mehr) as a free gift; but if they of their own good pleasure remit any part of it to you, take it and enjoy it with right good cheer. 4 Surah Nisaa verse 4

the word is on marriage not on divorce! :)

Haq Maher is an essential part and jaez haq of a women-
This amount is decided before nikkah- i am totally opposed to mutually not give any- which in almost all cases is a bid ziyadti to the women-
But the way things works here ofcourse with ladies consent is that the maher is not remitted but withold untill an unfortunate divorse- and husban is liable for it- its written over nikkah nama-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom