What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon serious question!
Suggest me a painless way of killing myself! Will rat poison work!
sleeping pills are painless I am told.. I take no responsibility for providing this info... :)
btw your parents have no issue you spending time on pdf? they might be reading your posts even..

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy i cant explicitly say yes>public forum
@A.Rafay
they are religious!
My older female couzins and aunties are ruthless!
Young couzins out of bound!
Me army kid far from home town!

Haq Maher is given after Talaq-
The whole concept of haq maher is to make the womens life easy after seperation-
@JonAsad And give the women (on marriage) their dower (mehr) as a free gift; but if they of their own good pleasure remit any part of it to you, take it and enjoy it with right good cheer. 4 Surah Nisaa verse 4

the word is on marriage not on divorce! :)

@Talon serious question!

foreveralone.png

@hinduguy thats why i "smuggle" the phone so they wont see! @Talon sis sleeping pills work!

@Talon serious question!

Thats painfull...

Biggest sin once done correctly has NO REPENTANCE is suicide because once done correctly you are dead and no way to repent! :)

she may run away with my money after first day of marriage:fie: :P

She might- but how many did actually ran?-

A molvi type friend of mine told me to hv sexual intercourse the first night or my walima will not be jaez and my marriage haram-
I laughed it off but it turned out he was serious- so i did some research and found nothing of that sort-

Point being @Talon there are interpretations that in your limited capabilities you make of a hadith and then there are which the qualified scholars make- you should follow that instead-

she may run away with my money after first day of marriage:fie: :P

That is VERY desi! Hence the way desi people always suppress women! She cant set her haq mehr while in Saudi she sets her own haq mehr

@JonAsad And give the women (on marriage) their dower (mehr) as a free gift; but if they of their own good pleasure remit any part of it to you, take it and enjoy it with right good cheer. 4 Surah Nisaa verse 4

the word is on marriage not on divorce! :)

i have logic on it.... if she goes away from him after marriage with that money then it is complete loss for the man, so he will not abuse her and will care for her so that she stays with him.. it is guarantee for woman lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom