What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, will Allah forgive me if I make one but not zina? I think I deserved this. Cauz, being in a island for 3 educational years, there's not even a single girl. What I only saw was; hell of a training, violence, and gay relationships?

640px-Heybeliada_Aerial.jpg

can you imagine hundreds of teenager boys in that island? :)
@Neptune what island?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have step parents lets just say that i am being held hostage by uniform people just like before 1947!
U wil thnk im lying but they never have let me go out with friends ever! Not a single focking time!

You see hadith are always confusing people...Why would ALLAH make something haram and the same thing under

Why would ALLAH make something we can not get away from as HARAM? its like saying Oxygen is haram :blink:

We can get away from Zina pretty easily-
All you need is self control- and a gf to practice that self control on-

Allah has never made the lives critical essentials haram- only some additives-

Well, will Allah forgive me if I make one but not zina? I think I deserved this. Cauz, being in a island for 3 educational years, there's not even a single girl. What I only saw was; hell of a training, violence, and gay relationships?

640px-Heybeliada_Aerial.jpg

can you imagine hundreds of teenager boys in that island? :)

gay island eehehehhe :haha:

before you die, if you do not pay kabin payment to your wife, you entire marriage life will be become haram and consider to be zina .:fie:

You have to pay the haq mehar on the wedding night otherwise it is HARAM to be with your wife because the haq mehar COMPLETES the marriage!

We can get away from Zina pretty easily-
All you need is self control- and a gf to practice that self control on-

Allah has never made the lives critical essentials haram- only some additives-

You said the hadith is crystal clear yet you are making your own sense out of it?!

@hinduguy u talked of abuse! Hmm
Maybe those arent just nightmares!

I dont have step parents lets just say that i am being held hostage by uniform people just like before 1947!
U wil thnk im lying but they never have let me go out with friends ever! Not a single focking time!

I went through similar stuff AND my parents are not even military!

But why?? Are your parents very religious?? Do you have any cousins?? she cousins?? or he maybe!

You have to pay the haq mehar on the wedding night otherwise it is HARAM to be with your wife because the haq mehar COMPLETES the marriage!

Haq Maher is given after Talaq-
The whole concept of haq maher is to make the womens life easy after seperation-

@Talon serious question!
Suggest me a painless way of killing myself! Will rat poison work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom