What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon aapi i have read the quran 4 times with translation! How do u thnk i know abt religion so much!
Gf is haram in islam and too dangerous where i live

But why is it dangerous? You live in Lahore right?? lahores fake slogan which they say: Zinda dillane Lahore! Kia khak zinda dillane Hain!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that zina is haram but gf? Can you please explain?

Just like Jihad- the worl Zina is misunderstood by many- even mullah-

Prophet (pbuh) said: "Allah has decreed for every son of Adam his share of Zina, and there is no way to escape from it. The Zina of the eye is a glance, the Zina of the tongue is speaking, and the Zina of the mind is wishing and hoping; then the private part either acts upon this or it does not" (Bukhari, 11/26; Muslim, 2046).

Do you know @Talon aapi how many eyes and stares i get when im holding a mobile in my hand!
People i have never made a Gf! Nor will!
Once i went to my friends place without telling and my parents almost called the police! And brang me home! U can imajine the rest!

@Talon aapi i dont suppose mothers in UK threaten their 10y old , telling him she will kil him if he tries to eat a tofee. Happend people..
And i see @Talon as my big sis!

Over reactor bus ker bhai- itna miskeen kun ban reha hai bhai?-

i think having sex with gf is haram ( sex without marriage is zina) , that is what i think lol

@hinduguy on scale of 1 and 10 how much truth you see in his statements?-

@JonAsad my mom is a military doctor ! U cant imajine pleas dont comment!

Do you know @Talon aapi how many eyes and stares i get when im holding a mobile in my hand!
People i have never made a Gf! Nor will!
Once i went to my friends place without telling and my parents almost called the police! And brang me home! U can imajine the rest!

Pure madness!!! Do you have step Parents?? or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom