What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the Quran on your own...

Never do that. Find some friends who are in same age group(dont worry good bad ugly, just friends enough, dont judge them) and talk to them, have some fun. Stay away from old people, they are nuts.

Never do that. Find some friends who are in same age group(dont worry good bad ugly, just friends enough, dont judge them) and talk to them, have some fun. Stay away from old people, they are nuts.
@hinduguy

we Muslims turn to the Quran and GOD when we are in happiness AS WELL AS when we are in trouble....

Last edited by a moderator:
@alpha1cavalier Prophet SAW said that if you feel down look at people who are worse off then you and be thankful for what you have...this is because when one doesnt have something THAN ONLY they realize what they have!

U know talon some people will label u heretic in pakistan if u talk about readin quran on ur own!
@Talon aapi pakistan is diffrent ! In UK u have child protection hotline {?} but in pakistan i cant even eat a rat poison without my parents consent!
I secretly smuggle this mobile from my parents room just to talk to you every night :suicide:
Alas

Namaz brings peace on you , it clears you mind, it creates focus in you.

@hinduguy

we Muslims turn to the Quran and GOD when we are in happiness AS WELL AS when we are in trouble....

I am giving him practical suggestion, I know he is muslim too, and in all likelyhood must have read quite a bit of quran (if not on his own, his parents must have forced him...).
He is in late teen I guess, so friends are better therapy than any holy book. Also seeking peace in holybook at this age, will make him introvert, and he will have issues handling relationships...

Alpha What is this mercy killing and suicide all about??? Is your life that bad!! then my life is much worse! but we people dont think like this Chill Up and get outside and Find your self a gf.

I am giving him practical suggestion, I know he is muslim too, and in all likelyhood must have read quite a bit of quran (if not on his own, his parents must have forced him...).
He is in late teen I guess, so friends are better therapy than any holy book. Also seeking peace in holybook at this age, will make him introvert, and he will have issues handling relationships...

Reading the Quran is 1 thing, being forced is another...WHAT WE are suggesting is him to read with understanding like with translation and concentrate on it!

Like when you browse through and when you study or learn to understand!

Holybook doesnt do THAT! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom