What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@A.Rafay i was very young than! I only remember in my nightmares.
Yar i cant even tell if you people believe me!
@Talon aapi i was talking about taking the whole bottle once!

Haq Maher is an essential part and jaez haq of a women-
This amount is decided before nikkah- i am totally opposed to mutually not give any- which in almost all cases is a bid ziyadti to the women-
But the way things works here ofcourse with ladies consent is that the maher is not remitted but withold untill an unfortunate divorse- and husban is liable for it- its written over nikkah nama-

Do you know Jaez koi haq nai hai! It is cultural not even in the Quran!

@A.Rafay i was very young than! I only remember in my nightmares.
Yar i cant even tell if you people believe me!
@Talon aapi i was talking about taking the whole bottle once!

I dont know how useful that is going to be esp when you survive....you might damage something and have to live with it! MORE PAINFUL than what you have to face now!

Why me? Everyone cares here!

he wants to talk to a female i think :what:

hey alpha here is your emma!! chill out!! Dude

emma_stone_13.jpg

lolz my mom's haq was 1/3 of my dad's salary back then...it depends on the family and has to be reasonable amount though I have HEARD of people asking 1 mth's salary :D
you mean 1/3 of your dad's monthly salary?

I follow the Quran like ALLAH told me Islam is for all of Aalameen not for the scholars!

The Quran says over and over it is easy to understand, I believe it is not meaning only the scholars! :D
A simple example-
A physics book- every thing written in it with examples- still we need qualified teachers professors to help us understand physics-
By your logic a good physicist should never go to school or seek help of the qualified-

Thats physics at one end- and then there is Quran- your life- your Akhirat at stake here- and you think you can get any thing- solve any problem by just reading it yourself?-

There are few extraordinary people like newton or einstein- and then there is you- its a risk-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom