What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al-haza-tull-haram? Shut up and submit to our Doctor @Talon.

@KRAIT, do we have access to one of those Yankee products, full body scanners? If yes, put @BDforever in it and send me the print-outs. We need to make his/her ID cards soon. We will use the print out pic. Whats say you? :D
i would agree but there is no girl here ( which is our main target) , so our agenda will not work, only gay activity will be here after that initiative... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Daffa ho. No wonder it never worked on me. I don't have in inkling of spirituality or philosophical thought. I think. I do. I conquer. I am crazy competitive.. :D

Bhai awesome trick hai ye. Koi aapko pareshan kar raha ho to use Philosophy or Spirituality main bhej do. Jaan bach jaati hai aapki aur time bhi.

Main to college main yahi karta tha, jab tak dusra sochta rehta tha, main movie dekh leta tha. :lol:

So this whole thing was a mental exercise.

Anyway, what I was saying is, as someone who can't fathom the existence of a God, but will hold to uncertainty, I have no problem if you do say there is a God, although that is as unprovable as atheism. But if your going to say the Quran or Bible, then I except better, much better from you.

It is the only exercise worth doing - Nothing else matters ! :tup:

These days I'm thinking along the lines that if nothing is reasonable or nothing is right or wrong or any of those maxims that we take for granted as the building blocks of thought or something from which everything else flows from, then if therebe a need to define them then something that transcends it maybe be able to define that for us for that something would not be subject to the same limitations that we are - Our faculty of mind ! If, however, there isn't anything that transcends all of this then nothing makes sense, life has no purpose and there is nothing wrong, immoral or unreasonable in slitting a toddler's throat !

What if this is where the notion of religion came from ? Something transcendent to make some sense out of these things. I find some of this discussion in the Koran & that makes me wonder - What if an illiterate merchant out of Arabia was on to something 1400 years ago ?

So I think its worth looking into ! I'm still exploring it so I won't argue for or against it.

you know meeeeeeeeeee..... awsome... (and a bit creepy that you were anonymously observing us.. )

lol nothing to worry , i was just following only because of defence related issues... i visited this forum regularly because when it comes procurement issues of arms , this forum is more reliable source to get correct info :)

lol nothing to worry , i was just following only because of defence related issues... i visited this forum regularly because when it comes procurement issues of arms , this forum is more reliable source to get correct info :)

just kidding mate.
BTW imran is a nice guy, but becomes a zombie when he hears bangladesh. Dont mind what he says. :)

Just don't bring up any submarine chatter here. Imran Khan might be eavesdropping ... :unsure:

@hinduguy I love this music and song. It reflects how our ancestors looked at the world and their philosophy. It seems so rational. And one can connect it with Science. "Antriksh bhi nahin tha", beauty.

I always loved these chants, mantras etc.

Have you ever went to Vrindavan ? Just go there for once, you will see the harmony, love among strangers, you can say Radhe Radhe to anyone. The environment is so good that you actually feel presence of something pure and spiritual even if you are on dirty street.

You don't have to worship any God or believe in any deity. Just enjoy the Symphony of those chants, ringing bells etc.

Foreigners love it. They spends weeks there.

@hinduguy I love this music and song. It reflects how our ancestors looked at the world and their philosophy. It seems so rational. And one can connect it with Science. "Antriksh bhi nahin tha", beauty.

I always loved these chants, mantras etc.

Have you ever went to Vrindavan ? Just go there for once, you will see the harmony, love among strangers, you can say Radhe Radhe to anyone. The environment is so good that you actually feel presence of something pure and spiritual even if you are on dirty street.

You don't have to worship any God or believe in any deity. Just enjoy the Symphony of those chants, ringing bells etc.

Foreigners love it. They spends weeks there.
Actually it is nothing scintific, but frank admission of ignorance. I guess its from one of the vedas.
The writer says.. nobody know who created this universe, did he create or did he not, who is observing us, is anybody indeed observing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom