What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :)
:rofl: That's how I always kill these type of discussion. :rofl:

Brain-Fry Strategy. :chilli:

P.S. If you really want to understand all this, find a good Guru who is Practical. We have a person who was in Indian Air Force and now he has become Sadhu. He has flown Mig-21 back in the days.

Nuclear / Chemical I am your guy... Biological contact @Talon. However, she is really bitchy and says that she doesn't know much... then she will start with her spit story.. and by the time that finishes you'll be dead anyways.... Death by botany/zoology .... :D

If you prefer a slow death, contact @Armstrong, he will kill you from within your head, we can call it implosion-of-neurons. If you want to die running and scared shitless, contact @arp2041. On the other hand, do you prefer an exotic way to die? Then @KRAIT is your guy! :D

Want to be banned? All requests to @Aeronaut & @WebMaster.

No matter what happens, never wish to be killed by @Marshmallow, she will hunt you down like dog, in every corner of this forum. :unsure:

thanks for the info .. i appreciate it ... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a phase. Runs from 22 - 27. Then @ 28, you say to yourself, WHAAAAAT THHHHHEEE FUKKKKKKKKK.... what was I thinking, and why? Then there is a period of one year for introspection, then you become one stable man, ready to get hitched. :D

@Hyperion @Redbull @KRAIT @HINDUgy : Am I going mad ? :blink:

@Hyperion @Redbull @KRAIT @HINDUgy : Am I going mad ? :blink:
Nope. You just have too much time to think. I know about Madness. You are not close to it. When you can't sleep more than 2 hours, your mind is racing in like in 5 directions, you want to learn so much but see less time, then you can contact me. :D

I suggest better read stuff. Read, Friedrich Niestzche.

Helps to bring down these level of Hyperactivity in Brain by creating a Black Hole of so many Conflicting statements with deep hidden meaning. :enjoy:

Nope. You just have too much time to think. I know about Madness. You are not close to it. When you can't sleep more than 2 hours, your mind is racing in like in 5 directions, you want to learn so much but see less time, then you can contact me. :D

Oh thats a relief so I'm a no good worthless piece of sh*t ! :lol:

I suggest better read stuff. Of you what read, Friedrich Niestzche.

Helps to bring down these level of Hyperactivity in Brain by creating a Black Hole of so many Conflicting statements with deep hidden meaning. :enjoy:
I think masturbation is much better way to cope with this...(i did not mean the mental one)

I suggest better read stuff. Of you what read, Friedrich Niestzche.

lets talk about marriage with alien .. sounds good ? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom