What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it's more expensive than Paris. How expensive can NYC be? A good apartment in Istanbul, in a great area starts from USD 7 million. Anything else you need to know?

A decent villa starts from EUR10 Million.

My jeeps annual road and insurance renewal is USD20,000+! :D

A decent car starts from USD150,000+.........

I live in NYC. :cheesy:

Dude, it's more expensive than Paris. How expensive can NYC be? A good apartment in Istanbul, in a great area starts from USD 7 million. Anything else you need to know?

A decent villa starts from EUR10 Million.

My jeeps annual road and insurance renewal is USD20,000! :D

Upper east side Manhattan some apartments are 250,000 USD a month. A month bro, that is where all the snobby rich people live. :sick:

How can an apartment be 7 million bucks are they buying the whole building?? I know some condos in Manhattan are 3 million bucks but you cannot seriously talking about an apartment??

Fine Turkey is expensive. Stop scaring me away. :lol: :undecided:

No that's the nice things about Turkey. You can have a great life @ every budget. I'd highly recommend Turkey!

Don't forget, the friendliest people on the PLANET live here.

Upper east side Manhattan some apartments are 250,000 USD a month. A month bro, that is where all the snobby rich people live. :sick:

How can an apartment be 7 million bucks are they buying the whole building?? I know some condos in Manhattan are 3 million bucks but you cannot seriously talking about an apartment??

Fine Turkey is expensive. Stop scaring me away. :lol: :undecided:

Yes, it's just an apartment. Huge but just an apartment. Taxes... taxes and more taxes...

looks like you spent your teenage like us but it was always fun to pretend to be a girl n fool guys...waise coming to think of that how can you prove that you are a girl how do we know that you aint a beardy man ...fulfilling his dirty fantasies by chatting with young chikne boys like @Mani2020 @alpha1cavalier @Hyperion @LoveIcon @KRAIT @Ayush

Interesting question.:P

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought it was tujhe pata lag jaiga! whats lag pta jayega?

eik hi bat ha yar ....lag pta jayega is more forceful and add more punch :P

welcome mate:welcome:..
@Mani2020 @alpha1cavalier @Hyperion @LoveIcon @KRAIT

Hye everyone I just read something went emotional today here was naswar out of stock or it was in abundance??:cheesy:

yar inko pta ho k kya hua i wasnt here when all that mess happened coz of some bacha party topped up with some budha party

LOL.. something really really really fun.. you can compare it to LSD to a certain degree! :D

Warning: Never do them with sad and pathetic people around you, you'll have one horrible trip! :blink:

Psilocybin mushroom
Mate ,one of my friends tried lsd. He started to hallucinate and imagining that he has developed an infection on his leg and was hell bent on cutting it.

@Albatross nthng yar I made @Talon my sister and everyone went emotional and @Mani2020 went anti-emotional!

was that really the case!!!!:woot:

looks like you spent your teenage like us but it was always fun to pretend to be a girl n fool guys...waise coming to think of that how can you prove that you are a girl how do we know that you aint a beardy man ...fulfilling his dirty fantasies by chatting with young chikne boys like @Mani2020 @alpha1cavalier @Hyperion @LoveIcon @KRAIT @Ayush

hum bhi eint ka jawab pathar se dain gay agar @Talon woh ho sakti ho jo tumne kaha tau hamaray pas be 34 saal ka budha @Hyperion ha .......hun dasso ji @Talon :azn:

@Mani2020 Mani meri dost. Whats up. :D

depositphotos_5080703-Sad-emoticon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom