Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster webby darling chalo chars lagatay hain
smileys-passing-joint.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster webby darling chalo naswar lagatay hain
smileys-passing-joint.gif

You call it naswar to me it looks like a chilam full of charas and you are handing it over in the proclaimed charsi style I would ask @WebMaster to not come in charsi trap as you seem to have some ulterior motives. What if after getting him high and dry you squeezed out of him the website password and next time when I log in its name has changed to defence.mani.pk :P

@Mani2020 yes that was exactly what happend
Yesterday i learnt a few things
1- people on Naswar corner are actualy charsi ; people! naswar is barely ok! U people were talking about Crystal Meth! Lolz!
@KingMamba93 has tried Cocaine and
@Pakistani Nationalist is a drunkard!
:rofl: there are woman and children on this forum! Yara!
2- @Mani2020 tari khopri man yeh kyun nai ghusta kay i dont flirt! Manay to @Talon ko behn bna lia!
And i wasnt specificaly pampering @Marshmallow! I just created the thread i promised her
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/234191-greatness-pakistani-women.html
3-i Consider it my duty to pamper every female
4- @KRAIT is an evil pregnant Yindoo :devil:
chorna nai icko!
5- @Marshmallow a.k.a {Islamabad girl}
im sorry to bother you but your "chumcha{spoon}" taunt was very specific! On me!
6- @Armstrong yara and @Mani2020 apna emai id do!
7- @KRAIT is actualy hypo@krait! :devil:

@Mani2020 yes that was exactly what happend
Yesterday i learnt a few things
1- people on Naswar corner are actualy charsi ; people! naswar is barely ok! U people were talking about Crystal Meth! Lolz!
@KingMamba93 has tried Cocaine and
@Pakistani Nationalist is a drunkard!
:rofl: there are woman and children on this forum! Yara!
2- @Mani2020 tari khopri man yeh kyun nai ghusta kay i dont flirt! Manay to @Talon ko behn bna lia!
And i wasnt specificaly pampering @Marshmallow! I just created the thread i promised her
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/234191-greatness-pakistani-women.html
3-i Consider it my duty to pamper every female
4- @KRAIT is an evil pregnant Yindoo :devil:
chorna nai icko!
5- @Marshmallow a.k.a {Islamabad girl}
im sorry to bother you but your "chumcha{spoon}" taunt was very specific! On me!
6- @Armstrong yara and @Mani2020 apna emai id do!
7- @KRAIT is actualy hypo@krait! :devil:
@nuclearpak ko day raha hon ous se lay lou

Chillin mate trying to find out what Naswar is? :drag:

@all of you. do guys know what Dokha is? @united

RyanBassemDokha.jpg

The medwakh, smoked by fishermen and Bedouins in the UAE in the past, uses a traditional Arabic tobacco called dokha.
“There are three varieties of dokha ‘bared’ [cold] ‘har’ [hot] and ‘wasat’ [in between] and it refers to the harshness of the tobacco, the hotter the dokha the bigger the effect”.

The tobacco leaves plucked from the top of the hoot tree are used to make bared dokha, the ones from the middle are used to make the wasat dokha and the leaves at the very bottom are used to make the har dokha. The more mature the leaf, the stronger the flavour “Growing dokha in the UAE is illegal".

“The average cost of dokha ranges from Dh20 to Dh30 and the average cost of medwakh ranges from Dh30 to Dh80. The medwakh can cost up to Dh500 if it is customised to customers’ specific needs, such as certain measurements, carvings and quality of wood requested. Medwakh made out of elephant tusks can cost more than Dh1,000, however it is now banned in the UAE.”

Smoking dokha has a significant acute effect on systolic blood pressure, heart rate and respiratory rate.

@huda how is your urdu tooti phooti? I mean whatelse do you speak? :blink:

urdu but phr b mjhe urdu nhi ati urdu k janazeh se kam chala leti hn u knw @Talon mera urdu k papers h0te the baba parhate the q k mjhe smjh nhi ati muskil urdu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom