What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
prove that you are a girl..Say something girly:P

@Albatross...Yaar am having problem with the site! It keeps crashing after a certain time no amount of clearing history to cookies can it be restored...I just disconnect and reconnect and its a :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Btw, Alcohol was legal (maybe still is) on the campus. I had few American and Canadian friends on exchange programs with us, they were like WOHAAAAAA.. :P

Btw, I am being very very decent, you can't imagine other kind of parties. Additionally, don't forget that it was the 90's. Now imagine, if it were today and I was at the university.... HA HA HA the things I would be doing...... :D

Perhaps I should try and get into a Turkish university. :woot: Any good Turkish universities for psychology major(I have recently decided I want be a psychologist so I can mess with people's heads lol)??

Go to Alqasim Road right next to Al-Shabab club a store called Al-Mazaj mainly for hooka(shisha) but they sell pips (Midwakh) and Tobacco(Dokha) as well. don't let whoever works their fools you 50 real to get the whole set.

Speaking of Shesha, I used to call the little cone at the top of the pipe of Shesha "bez" which means "nipple", every time I call the waiter for one to my Shesia, I was like "Excuse me, one bez plz":lol:, my friends reactions were like "What the ****!!":whistle:

Two cousins who graduated from that particular university are in the US. One is at Johns Hopkins and the other is at Mount Sinai Medical in NYC.

The education is amazing and is CHEAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.......

Thank will look into it but still have to compare it to American universities(in terms of education not parties lol). :drag:

Two cousins who graduated from that particular university are in the US. One is at Johns Hopkins and the other is at Mount Sinai Medical in NYC.

The education is amazing and is CHEAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.......

Nice to know, yeah sometimes here in the US even if you got a degree from abroad they hassle people because they think American education is the best. That is why so many degree holders come here and end up having to work some lousy jobs just to get by, it is a shame really.

Speaking of Shesha, I used to call the little cone at the top of the pipe of Shesha "bez" which means "nipple", every time I call the waiter for one to my Shesia, I was like "Excuse me, one bez plz":lol:, my friends reactions were like "What the ****!!":whistle:

lol were you referring to top head where the tobacco usually stuffed in? call it whatever you want in saudi only balls are serving :lol:

Dude the university fee maybe less, however, life in Turkey is very very expensive. For example in Istanbul, as a student you'd probably need a couple grands a month to just get by.

Nice to know, yeah sometimes here in the US even if you got a degree from abroad they hassle people because they think American education is the best. That is why so many degree holders come here and end up having to work some lousy jobs just to get by, it is a shame really.

Indeed I lost that word ''Miracle''...we should support legalization of that gift worldwide... so much tension people need to calm..:guns:

lol are u serious? its haram ya habibi :P ... i consider it haram even though i smoke it everyday and even now m high :P so never justify your sins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom