What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the graph, it's not that dangerous or addictive, however, you definitely need two watchers per person tripping. It will give you access to sensory neurons that you never thought existed. Trust me on it! :D

I am good, I will stick to my bud. :D The craziest thing I ever tried was coke once, some of my friends use to line up coke in our HS lunchroom and sniff it up and these assholes never got caught.

Is this sh*t for real? :blink: have you tried it?Ive never seen it before..or is it just hash oil extracted from
hashish available in KSA?

Go to Alqasim Road right next to Al-Shabab club a store called Al-Mazaj mainly for hooka(shisha) but they sell pips (Midwakh) and Tobacco(Dokha) as well. don't let whoever works their fools you 50 real to get the whole set.

Check the graph, it's not that dangerous or addictive, however, you definitely need two watchers per person tripping. It will give you access to sensory neurons that you never thought existed. Trust me on it! :D
Thats the reason its also called faham booty or wisdom plant as it let you see things in a way you have never seen things and thought about things before..

Don't mind him... he has been high since the day he landed in Naswarabad. Promise, it wasn't us! :rofl:

Chicks... chicks... and more chicks..... good old university days! :D

Bro I am not even in my university days yet, only part time doing associates. After I am done with my associates, it will be time. :D

I use to party all the time especially during the summer, my friends and I use to organize our own parties. Free shots all night long for girls except we made guys pay for entry and drinks so that there weren't too many guys. The only drugs allowed were pot (which was sold by my dealers so I got a free 8th for getting them business) and ecstasy for some of the shy peeps. Great times...... One of my friends still organizes parties and people pay him to do it because his parties are always live. :D

Yara, my partying days are long gone. Just memories. However, when I used to arrange parties, wah wah wah..... check some of the titles:

1. Greatest *** in engineering faculty... I got the uni to agree to it, therefore I was the judge for full 4 years. Imagine what I got in return.
2. Velcro (All walls were covered with velcro) >> Use your imagination.
...... many many more....

Bro I am not even in my university days yet, only part time doing associates. After I am done with my associates, it will be time. :D

I use to party all the time especially during the summer, my friends and I use to organize our own parties. Free shots all night long for girls except we made guys pay for entry and drinks so that there weren't too many guys. The only drugs allowed were pot (which was sold by my dealers so I got a free 8th for getting them business) and ecstasy for some of the shy peeps. Great times...... One of my friends still organizes parties and people pay him to do it because his parties are always live. :D

Yara, my partying days are long gone. Just memories. However, when I used to arrange parties, wah wah wah..... check some of the titles:

1. Greatest *** in engineering faculty... I got the uni to agree to it, therefore I was the judge for full 4 years. Imagine what I got in return.
2. Velcro (All walls were covered with velcro) >> Use your imagination.
...... many many more....

:woot: This happened in Turkey?? :eek:

307987_461810663873305_1908855020_n.jpg

Get the shovel mom, get the shovel. :rofl: :rofl:

This sht had me tearing up the first time I saw it, hopefully it had that part in it. I didn't bother to watch the video so idk if it is an edited version or shortened etc.

Yes. Btw, Alcohol was legal (maybe still is) on the campus. I had few American and Canadian friends on exchange programs with us, they were like WOHAAAAAA.. :P

Btw, I am being very very decent, you can't imagine other kind of parties. Additionally, don't forget that it was the 90's. Now imagine, if it were today and I was at the university.... HA HA HA the things I would be doing...... :D

:woot: This happened in Turkey?? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom