What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed I lost that word ''Miracle''...we should support legalization of that gift worldwide... so much tension people need to calm..:guns:

Its totally legal in amsterdam..been there twice and vow what a site it was too look at marijuana cleanly shelved in racks along with names and prices almost all varieties and forms...You can just go in buy and smoke ..Infact there are clubs where you can get the already made ciggs ...

Ok, a few scientific charts. Most of the drugs are way less dangerous than Cigarettes and Alcohol. All happy stuff is just demonized by big-pharma lobby! :D

Study the first one very very carefully.

Drug_danger_and_dependence.png

Rational_scale_to_assess_the_harm_of_drugs_%28mean_physical_harm_and_mean_dependence%29.svg

600px-HarmCausedByDrugsTable.svg.png

Alcohol%20versus%20Marijuana.jpg

Why you are asking yourself ? Scotch whiskey or 3:30 AM on my side :what:

They messed up the quotes. :D

Ok, a few scientific charts. Most of the drugs are way less dangerous than Cigarettes and Alcohol. All happy stuff is just demonized by big-pharma lobby! :D

Study the first one very very carefully.

Drug_danger_and_dependence.png

Rational_scale_to_assess_the_harm_of_drugs_%28mean_physical_harm_and_mean_dependence%29.svg

Alcohol%20versus%20Marijuana.jpg

600px-HarmCausedByDrugsTable.svg.png

Yeah and I should be Minister of Education. :whistle:

Its totally legal in amsterdam..been there twice and vow what a site it was too look at marijuana cleanly shelved in racks along with names and prices almost all varieties and forms...You can just go in buy and smoke ..Infact there are clubs where you can get the already made ciggs ...

In your own backyard, germinate,plant,water,grow,smok:drag:. no need to fly away.:shout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom