What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arabian Legend I heard in a cigg its less effective but if you drink it with water like a small ball in a glass its much more strong whats your take on that?

C'mon talon that means all the doctors in the world should be deprived of drugs,drinks and women as some wise men say women are also dangerous for health and their proof is you will always see married men having heartattacks not bachelors.:lol:

Marijuanan is not considered as a drug(scientifically proven). In fact we use the same compound in many pain killer we describe to day to normal cases.

that green plant is a gift from god for peaceful people like me...:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahah, i feel for ya, I heard some people died in the blizzard too down in maryland I believe. Anyways I am surprised the northern stream of weather went down that south usually, the stream reroutes from maine up north.

Well idk if it actually a foot, it was anywhere from 8 inches to a foot. Doesn't matter anyway wasted most of my day. Yeah we got more rain/sleet coming Monday morning supposedly.

@liontk No Idea me clean from EVERY DRUG except coke and pepsi! :D But even then am not really addicted to coke and pepsi :whistle:

yah same here talon, aside from may be a glass of red wine over thanksgiving, i try not to indulge in this though have to admit coke is so addictive when you studying, I too am victim of a carbonated drinks.

Copy that. I love that little miracle plant, in all it's varieties. My favorite is during summer, ground with Almonds and milk, and served chilled to the core! :D

Marijuanan is not considered as a drug(scientifically proven). In fact we use the same compound in many pain killer we describe to day to normal cases.

that green plant is a gift from god for peaceful people like me...:P

Ministry of Education feels like a much better match for you. What say you? :D

@Aeronaut, should we change the portfolio of Mamba baby from Minister Foreign Affairs to Minister Education?

I'll let the cabinet decide. Out with your votes.

Nah nah, just letting our Saudi friend in on the goods. No need to demote me. :cheesy:

Your the good type of drunk, had more than a glass of wine at dinner table or what.

nah............just finished a bottle of scotch.:astagh:

Copy that. I love that little miracle plant, in all it's varieties. My favorite is during summer, ground with Almonds and milk, and served chilled to the core! :D

bhangi.................

Well idk if it actually a foot, it was anywhere from 8 inches to a foot. Doesn't matter anyway wasted most of my day. Yeah we got more rain/sleet coming Monday morning supposedly.

Well it will probably be afternoon for us, great now I can't eat lunch outside in Campus courtyard. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom