What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
why you all take drugs! @Talon krait ko pakro!
Hypo@krait to nay mujhay clear karwana hay u beep Yindoo :rofl:
api thats sindhi

Ok kiddo

no name calling to a snake, theek? @alpha1cavalier

Waysay, Pregnant woman (eg. @KRAIT) ko nai tang kertay.... she wanna vomit, we just pat her back and say I am sorry...how are the twins? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I smoked hash with Xinjiang(China) people in the same tobacco..and it sux big time...I took a long hit from a bong..and i didnt knew wht it will do..i started to cough first but a lot of smoke was still inside me.. thn i saw darkness and i fell back on the sofa..took me 10 minutes to normalize...but every Xinjiangi i met mix hash in this sh*t

Friend you should try sometime bazooka ..its a small hollow wood of the palm size which is then filled with tobacoo and garda(hash) almost 8-10 ciggs in one time and is then shared by a gathering of 5-6 men and if the door is closed after 2-3 bazooka the room is all cloudy and yeah you are in heavens...

looks like you spent your teenage like us but it was always fun to pretend to be a girl n fool guys...waise coming to think of that how can you prove that you are a girl how do we know that you aint a beardy man ...fulfilling his dirty fantasies by chatting with young chikne boys like @Mani2020 @alpha1cavalier @Hyperion @LoveIcon @KRAIT @Ayush

Dude - meri monchoon aur chambaili kay phoolon par koi larki he fida ho saktai hai, aur waisay bhi mIRC ka experience hai pata chal he jata hai

Friend you should try sometime bazooka ..its a small hollow wood of the palm size which is then filled with tobacoo and garda(hash) almost 8-10 ciggs in one time and is then shared by a gathering of 5-6 men and if the door is closed after 2-3 bazooka the room is all cloudy and yeah you are in heavens...

Malangs smoke tht shyt....lol

1 foot of snow here in NYC, had to shovel out everything. :undecided:

Hahahah, i feel for ya, I heard some people died in the blizzard too down in maryland I believe. Anyways I am surprised the northern stream of weather went down that south usually, the stream reroutes from maine up north.

^^ how does pure addictive free pipe tobacco work, just curious not trying to be moral police here :0
@liontk No Idea me clean from EVERY DRUG except coke and pepsi! :D But even then am not really addicted to coke and pepsi :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom