What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay Al Yamama to be more precise :P but i love Manfouha and tht area even your King is buried near my house :D

lol it is a good place mate don't get me wrong I just dont like it because always crowded. It is vital area where all gov sectors are around make it so much worse. I live in Al-Nakhiel exit 2.

@Arabian Legend

this coming from a doc and that too an anaesthetist ? :blink:
@Arabian Legend I heard in a cigg its less effective but if you drink it with water like a small ball in a glass its much more strong whats your take on that?

C'mon talon that means all the doctors in the world should be deprived of drugs,drinks and women as some wise men say women are also dangerous for health and their proof is you will always see married men having heartattacks not bachelors.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
3896cd80dcd6bc533c953d87bac6a671.wix_mp_1024

@Arabian Legend looks like wheat powder! :blink:

@Albatross We have inside information that people are selling adulterated naswar on our brand name. We are looking into it.
@Aeronaut Kindly convert this guy into Naswarian. :D
@Hyperion Kindly order official steps to be taken. @KingMamba93 Do his back ground check and I will be in charge for financial assistance. :enjoy:

Background check was negative, recommending immediate removal from premises. :mod: @Hyperion

I smoked hash with Xinjiang(China) people in the same tobacco..and it sux big time...I took a long hit from a bong..and i didnt knew wht it will do..i started to cough first but a lot of smoke was still inside me.. thn i saw darkness and i fell back on the sofa..took me 10 minutes to normalize...but every Xinjiangi i met mix hash in this sh*t

Well it is better than that mIRC thread someone opened where people were going about writing asl :rofl:

looks like you spent your teenage like us but it was always fun to pretend to be a girl n fool guys...waise coming to think of that how can you prove that you are a girl how do we know that you aint a beardy man ...fulfilling his dirty fantasies by chatting with young chikne boys like @Mani2020 @alpha1cavalier @Hyperion @LoveIcon @KRAIT @Ayush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom