What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
no mate,that pic is 2.5 yrs old.i am standing next to my school groung and the building in the vicinity is called millenium towers.
this is in new mumbai(where i stay).the school is ryan international school.

now i am doing engineering in MIT.:P

Actually,the indian MIT-manipal institute of technology.it is a small student town in the indian state of karnataka(has border with maharashtra).
Manipal Institute of Technology

Manipal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

my hostel view-

Do you live in India's best hostels? - CoolAge

our general rooms-

MIT Boys Hostel Review | Admissions Help

Google Image Result for http://www.manipal.edu/PublishingImages/Hostel-Inner-View-2.jpg

@Ayush Hmmm...very much like what we got in Wales...Dont you have a cupboard?

What do you mean a little cracked from the top ? :angry:

A little bald from the top maybe but cracked....! :undecided:

Oh dont get me started :angry:

YES MAAM keh kay side maro :P

Last edited by a moderator:
where is @Talon... again internet problem?

@hinduguy

I was missed!! By a gay hindu :what:

heheheh...kidding no I went out twice today! 1 to some festive some pagan festival they had some floats and praded around some town nearby....and then again to a bar to meet up with friends then we went out for dinner....Ahhh outing after some 2 months!! :blink:

3896cd80dcd6bc533c953d87bac6a671.wix_mp_1024

they are mate but nothing is banned under the table how do they get in No idea. @Malik Abdullah @A.Rafay

m living near Manfouha for the last 20 years so its really easy for me to buy even if i dont even know the guy..i just reach any nigga looking shabab and ask for abu mia or abu mitain..they just help out right away..a guy i know bought hashish from a Navy guy and it was awesome ...do you smoke too?

guys, I got time to make my jf-17 video today, after a week of latency -- the total slides are 227, which means that the video will be around 12 minutes in duration

Is there any 10min song by any pakistani band -- please tell me or some combo of 3 lively pak songs

Saturn the band-Raakh [4min]
Dobara Awaaz Do [3min]

the copyright thingy is driving me mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom