What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zakii so yesterday was baraat or mehndi?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon : You're of Arab descent ? :blink:

Eik tiii Pakistan vich har koiii Arab teiii utuuun Syed nikal aandaa ehhh ! :hitwall:

@LoveIcon : Mashallah bohat hiii paroooo siii baby girl haiii ! :kiss3:

And people whats with the blood group - I'm AB+ ! Mom's B+ (Rajput...Alvi Khokar or something like that) whereas Dads A+ (Butt born to a Khawaja mother who in turn was born to a Pashtun mother). So what significance does this have ? :undecided:
@Hyperion @Redbull @Mani2020

No eye dear.

I don't even know my own blood group.

A+, B+, A+ could be someones grades though.:bounce:

I'm highly competitive by nature, even my blood group scored an A+.

Regarding significance of blood groups, no idea! :D

@Talon : You're of Arab descent ? :blink:

Eik tiii Pakistan vich har koiii Arab teiii utuuun Syed nikal aandaa ehhh ! :hitwall:

@LoveIcon : Mashallah bohat hiii paroooo siii baby girl haiii ! :kiss3:

And people whats with the blood group - I'm AB+ ! Mom's B+ (Rajput...Alvi Khokar or something like that) whereas Dads A+ (Butt born to a Khawaja mother who in turn was born to a Pashtun mother). So what significance does this have ? :undecided:
@Hyperion @Redbull @Mani2020

No eye dear.

I don't even know my own blood group.

A+, B+, A+ could be someones grades though.:bounce:

Red, you really should know your blood group; might come in handy ! :tup:

I'm highly competitive by nature, even my blood group scored an A+.

Regarding significance of blood groups, no idea! :D

Well I'm highly slothful by nature & pretty ambitionless, at least, in the meaning 'ambition' is taken to be ! :undecided:

Waiseee don't you want to have some higher purpose to your life...perhaps even create it yourself ? Instead of becoming the Warren Buffet of Pakistan with loadz of cash to burn & yet knowing full well how you could have brought about a paradigmatic shift in your Motherland, your People & your Society but how you'd instead chose to be filllthy rich with some sorry excuse for charitable & philanthropic acts here & then that are, in all honesty, an insult to your abilities & the resources at your disposal ?

And I do beg your pardon but I'm not insulting you because the 'you' here is as much about myself & the average Janes & Joes in our society than about you as an individual ! :kiss3:

Red, you really should know your blood group; might come in handy ! :tup:

Will ask the doctor next time I go. I hardly ever get very ill though, just colds because of the weather.:smokin:
Well I'm highly slothful by nature & pretty ambitionless, at least, in the meaning 'ambition' is taken to be ! :undecided:

Waiseee don't you want to have some higher purpose to your life...perhaps even create it yourself ? Instead of becoming the Warren Buffet of Pakistan with loadz of cash to burn & yet knowing full well how you could have brought about a paradigmatic shift in your Motherland, your People & your Society but how you'd instead chose to be filllthy rich with some sorry excuse for charitable & philanthropic acts here & then that are, in all honesty, an insult to your abilities & the resources at your disposal ?

And I do beg your pardon but I'm not insulting you because the 'you' here is as much about myself & the average Janes & Joes in our society than about you as an individual ! :kiss3:

I saw you voted for PMLN in that poll on this forum, was that a joke?:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom