What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zakki, clever ? Dude she took him for shopping the next day. She is more clever. Godspeed Bhabhi. :lol:
She is going back to London tonight :cry: as she came to Pakistan only for 5 days... I am sure I am gonnai miss her a lot :cry:

@Zakii, did you take/give any dowry?

Well Islamically there are two type of dowries... One is the one man gives to his wife and that is manadatory for all... Everyone has to give that dowry also called Haqq-mehr and that can be anything depending upon the wealth of the husband. Yes I have given haqq mehr to her..

and there is another one that women brings to in laws and so far we haven't taken anything except few pieces of gold/jewelry whatever was given to us on the wedding day as a gift...I am not interested in others money so hopefully will not take anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zakii Tonight you will have tears in your eyes when she leaves, after few years you will also have tears in your eyes when she leaves, but of Happiness. :D

@Zakii shadi walay din bhi pdf pe, KHUDA ka khauf kar lay bhai ...biwi ziada imp ha ya pdf? abhi se bhabhi ki sautan bna lia pdf ko ...dekh ab kitni larayian karti bhabhi .....ma teri jagah hota tau mahina pdf ka moun na dekhta

biwi k pas beth yahan kya @Hyperion @Armstrong @nuclearpak @arp2041 jese awara aur kanwaray bando k sath laga hua ha ....you belong to a different league now

Shaadi to kuch nahi hai , I was online in pdf when I was admitted in a hospital due to hepatitis A and B :lol: a while ago .
The doctors were watching me with WTF reaction .

@Hyperion yeh jo avatar ha na yeh jaldi hi change honay wala ha tumhara bhi

from this
to this
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom