What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is going back to London tonight :cry: as she came to Pakistan only for 5 days... I am sure I am gonnai miss her a lot :cry:

Well Islamically there are two type of dowries... One is the one man gives to his wife and that is manadatory for all... Everyone has to give that dowry also called Haqq-mehr and that can be anything depending upon the wealth of the husband. Yes I have given haqq mehr to her..

and there is another one that women brings to in laws and so far we haven't taken anything except few pieces of gold/jewelry whatever was given to us on the wedding day as a gift...I am not interested in others money so hopefully will not take anything...

nice post sir.

@Zakii Tonight you will have tears in your eyes when she leaves, after few years you will also have tears in your eyes when she leaves, but of Happiness. :D

kya baat!waah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaadi to kuch nahi hai , I was online in pdf when I was admitted in a hospital due to hepatitis A and B :lol: a while ago .
The doctors were watching me with WTF reaction .

hepatitis B, you serious?

Somebody ban this @Zaki guy.. Came back to PDF in first day itself after marriage!! Otheriwise Bhabi ji ki curse will be up on all the PDFians :angry:

Will ask the doctor next time I go. I hardly ever get very ill though, just colds because of the weather.:smokin:

Ask the Doctor ? :what:

What do you expect him to look at you & blurt out what your Blood Group is ? Go and get a Blood Test done yourself instead of wasting money on the Doctor for him to tell you the same. :kiss3:

I saw you voted for PMLN in that poll on this forum, was that a joke?:devil:

I confess I have a soft spot for PML N - Idiots & Thieves but they do a few good things in a whole litany of bad ones unlike Zardari who is...well hes Zardari !

Thats why I'm between PTI & PML N; on one hand you've got the guys who talk about change & everything but have filled up their entire party with every corrupt to the core politician that has a change of heart & yet still promise change...you know Shaukat Khannum's impression on me can only build up so much admiration for Imran Khan & with every crook I see joining PTI & talking about change & battling corruption, I feel that my faith & admiration is being pulled & pushed to the breaking point. On the other hand you've got a tried & tested party who'd rip you off & make stupid decisions amidst some good ones.

So I'm sitting on the fence on this one. :tup:

Yara, last time I tried to bring in investors for renewable energy (wind-energy) in "Sindh Corridor", we brought in experts, did tonne of feasibility studies, met people, discussed the details etc etc. In the end I learned that it's a lost cause. From step 1 till step 100, each and everyone asked for only one thing, what will be their percentage of the whole project. :blink:

One day, InshAllah, my legacy to Pakistan will be cheap chicken meat! :D

Renewable Energy ? :hitwall:

Instead start small & help small businessmen & women start up their own businesses; something along the lines of Venture Capitalism meets Micro-Financing !

Yups that's very much on the cards. I'm already chatting with my tech guys about it.

Renewable Energy ? :hitwall:

Instead start small & help small businessmen & women start up their own businesses; something along the lines of Venture Capitalism meets Micro-Financing !

@Hyperion cheap chicken :undecided: tu kya turkey se kukriyan layega :what:
chicken1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom