What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inshallah will try to build a University in Pakistan one day.

But the perception we get of people back home is that they don't want improvement, they want to live a life of hedonism with absolutely no striving for inwards perfection. I'm probably wrong though.

@Redbull do contact me and aero we have similar plans ;)

No you are not. If you try to do anything good, they'll probably look at you as if you are trying to pull something. If that doesn't happen, others with vested interests will try to screw you. If you ever plan to do anything in Pakistan, keep all of your options open. You have to show them who is the boss, and if they try something nasty, return it one million times stronger, and don't br afraid to go all the way, I mean all the way, so that it's a lesson to million other vultures who will be watching. Then you'll do fine. It's wild wild west there, you have to enter with extreme force and don't let anyone tell you "no".

As my mentor once lectured me, whenever you go into shark-infested waters, kill the nastiest one and let others watch. Everything will be fine after that. Sadly that's how Pakistan works.

@Hyperion Errr..why havent you applied it? :pop:

21215.gif

16760.gif

Hello @Marshmallow...Did your aeroplane fly? BTW, where is everyone? :blink:

0ohh0oo please han esa kuch nhi hai :angry:
@huda OMG! Who says that? I had like 3 different voices saying it in 3 different accents! which accent do you have? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Redbull do contact me and aero we have similar plans ;)

@Hyperion Errr..why havent you applied it? :pop:

Hello @Marshmallow...Did your aeroplane fly? BTW, where is everyone? :blink:

@huda OMG! Who says that? I had like 3 different voices saying it in 3 different accents! which accent do you have? :P

no i didnt try it yet:undecided:

shortage of flies in Pakistan:undecided:

wat shud i use instead of flies?:unsure:

Hello people me will try to log on from home as PDF isnt working in my office am guessing kissi kabakht IT walay koi kambaz hogi hai iss site say :cray:

Mayra poora khaandaan yahin baytha hai? :blink:

Sometimes I also have problems loading this site.

@haviZsultan .. about increase in atheism in pakistan.. I am guessing its semi fiction, I cant believe people will open up to you so easily, especially about their religious belief (or in this case lack of it), unless you interviewed your subject online anonymously.
Also, you said once that you have poor health, which means you have lot of time to think inside your house and live in a parallel world, some of it real, some imaginary....
Also, do you do drugs?
(did not want to ask in that thead because it could be taken in offensive way there.. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom