What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
9.jpg

emma-stone-andrew-garfield-stand-up-volunteer-09.jpg

SERIOUSLY THESE TWO ARE WORLDS APART! IM NOT TALKING ABOUT WHITE! JUST PLANE BEAUTY!
I AM SO ANGRY AT THE STARTER OF THREAD
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/117170-10-most-beautiful-women-pakistan.html
THAT I MIGHT JUST ABUSE HIM FOR
(((HUMILIATING BEAUTY)))

@hinduguy
I MIGHT BE THE ONE OF THE MOST ULTRANATIONALIST MEMBERS ON PDF, WHO IS NOT READY TO HEAR A SINGLE WORD AGAINST PAKISTAN !
But in one matter i will even agree with a ZIONIST and that is the UGLINESS OF THE PAKISTANI AND EVEN INDIAN WOMEN!

Last edited by a moderator:
9.jpg

emma-stone-andrew-garfield-stand-up-volunteer-09.jpg

SERIOUSLY THESE TWO ARE WORLDS APART! IM NOT TALKING ABOUT WHITE! JUST PLANE BEAUTY!
I AM SO ANGRY AT THE STARTER OF THREAD
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/117170-10-most-beautiful-women-pakistan.html
THAT I MIGHT JUST ABUSE HIM FOR
(((HUMILIATING BEAUTY)))

I am not joking, both are beautiful but I find first girl to be more beautiful. Its inside my brain, cant explain you the sense of beauty, it depends on the person who is looking...

@hinduguy
I MIGHT BE THE ONE OF THE MOST ULTRANATIONALIST MEMBERS ON PDF, WHO IS NOT READY TO HEAR A SINGLE WORD AGAINST PAKISTAN !
But in one matter i will even agree with a ZIONIST and that is the UGLINESS OF THE PAKISTANI AND EVEN INDIAN WOMEN!

I told you my choice, nothing to do with nationality or religion, I would say first one is more beautiful in my eyes... may be because she has dark hair.. dark eyes and tanned skin...

First one?
DARK HAIR, DARK EYES, TANNED SKIN
You forgot to mention the first one also look like a CAT WITH SEVERE CONSTIPATION

G baji. Aap bilkul sahee kehti hain. Buhut buhut shukkar hai kay sabb ko @Hyperion bhai ka patta chall gaya. Kia peeyain gee, coffee ya kay chai? :D

aunty ji kuch thanda pila dain :P

Na yaar.. He already made every girl in this thread, sister, mother, sister in law, mother in law, grandma etc etc..

wese kici ne moun nahi lagana tau initiative aesay hi leta ha bohat chalo cheaz ha tujhe nahi pta :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom