What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion read about your efforts in making renewable energy in Pakistan.. Felt so sad.. Remember one Malasian engineer commit suicide after comming to India for building a road.. He lost all his bank balance because of bribing.. All the government officials started to loot him.. Its a sad state of affair here in South Asia..

Girl power. Go girlyz! :D

Actually its Tharki power :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries yara, it wasn't my money to begin with. It was an investment group that I manage. Besides, we just spent money on different studies, etc etc. No scientific or financial study is ever lost, we have all the models with us, and punching in the latest variable will give us a fresh up-to-date-output. Besides, it was fun watching the level of corruption any nation can achieve. Same crap happened in few other places/countries as well, however, I better not name any.

@Hyperion read about your efforts in making renewable energy in Pakistan.. Felt so sad.. Remember one Malasian engineer commit suicide after comming to India for building a road.. He lost all his bank balance because of bribing.. All the government officials started to loot him.. Its a sad state of affair here in South Asia..

G baji. Aap bilkul sahee kehti hain. Buhut buhut shukkar hai kay sabb ko @Hyperion bhai ka patta chall gaya. Kia peeyain gee, coffee ya kay chai? :D

shukar ha tujhe bhi @Hyperion ka pta chal gaya

Besides I don't hit on women I can't see or touch. :D

Better to be careful than to be sorry! :P

Na yaar.. He already made every girl in this thread, sister, mother, sister in law, mother in law, grandma etc etc..

No worries yara, it wasn't my money to begin with. It was an investment group that I manage. Besides, we just spent money on different studies, etc etc. No scientific or financial study is ever lost, we have all the models with us, and punching in the latest variable will give us a fresh up-to-date-output. Besides, it was fun watching the level of corruption any nation can achieve. Same crap happened in few other places/countries as well, however, I better not name any.

Its not about the money mate, its the effort you put into something.. You have done all the right thing and still its not going to take off not because of the fault of your's.. Its just painfull..

Mate, it's all about experience. No experience in my opinion is 'bad experience'. That particular episode taught me how to conduct business in Pakistan. I honed special skills during that venture, which are literally benefiting me in ten different projects in Pakistan! :D

Its not about the money mate, its the effort you put into something.. You have done all the right thing and still its not going to take off not because of the fault of your's.. Its just painfull..

Why do Pashto instructors/resources teach vocab and meanings first instead of feminine/masculine words and where to use da or dey? Learning Pashto is one tough job. Even I speak rubbish most of the time and a recent experience told me how weak it is.

Also I wasn't taught how the verb changes with da hagha, da haghay, za, ta, sta etc. Someone helpppppppppppp...... :fie:

Dude, stop comparing grammar of different languages. Else you'll literally get lost! :blink:

Why do Pashto instructors/resources teach vocab and meanings first instead of feminine/masculine words and where to use da or dey? Learning Pashto is one tough job. Even I speak rubbish most of the time and a recent experience told me how weak it is.

Also I wasn't taught how the verb changes with da hagha, da haghay, za, ta, sta etc. Someone helpppppppppppp...... :fie:

Hello people me will try to log on from home as PDF isnt working in my office am guessing kissi kabakht IT walay koi kambaz hogi hai iss site say :cray:

Mayra poora khaandaan yahin baytha hai? :blink:
21215.gif

16760.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom