What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, last time I tried to bring in investors for renewable energy (wind-energy) in "Sindh Corridor", we brought in experts, did tonne of feasibility studies, met people, discussed the details etc etc. In the end I learned that it's a lost cause. From step 1 till step 100, each and everyone asked for only one thing, what will be their percentage of the whole project. :blink:

One day, InshAllah, my legacy to Pakistan will be cheap chicken meat! :D

Red, you really should know your blood group; might come in handy ! :tup:

Well I'm highly slothful by nature & pretty ambitionless, at least, in the meaning 'ambition' is taken to be ! :undecided:

Waiseee don't you want to have some higher purpose to your life...perhaps even create it yourself ? Instead of becoming the Warren Buffet of Pakistan with loadz of cash to burn & yet knowing full well how you could have brought about a paradigmatic shift in your Motherland, your People & your Society but how you'd instead chose to be filllthy rich with some sorry excuse for charitable & philanthropic acts here & then that are, in all honesty, an insult to your abilities & the resources at your disposal ?

And I do beg your pardon but I'm not insulting you because the 'you' here is as much about myself & the average Janes & Joes in our society than about you as an individual ! :kiss3:

Inshallah will try to build a University in Pakistan one day.

But the perception we get of people back home is that they don't want improvement, they want to live a life of hedonism with absolutely no striving for inwards perfection. I'm probably wrong though.

No you are not. If you try to do anything good, they'll probably look at you as if you are trying to pull something. If that doesn't happen, others with vested interests will try to screw you. If you ever plan to do anything in Pakistan, keep all of your options open. You have to show them who is the boss, and if they try something nasty, return it one million times stronger, and don't br afraid to go all the way, I mean all the way, so that it's a lesson to million other vultures who will be watching. Then you'll do fine. It's wild wild west there, you have to enter with extreme force and don't let anyone tell you "no".

As my mentor once lectured me, whenever you go into shark-infested waters, kill the nastiest one and let others watch. Everything will be fine after that. Sadly that's how Pakistan works.

Inshallah will try to build a University in Pakistan one day.

But the perception we get of people back home is that they don't want improvement, they want to live a life of hedonism with absolutely no striving for inwards perfection. I'm probably wrong though.

Oh oh.. didn't anyone ever tell you THE rule?

THE rule: Your money isn't your money. Give her online access to all your accounts, never ask her what she shopped for. If you ever ask her any question, trust me, she will have an answer ready that you never expected.

Give yourself pension income (only) from the day she moves in with you! :D

yeh aurtain kharcha bara karwati hain yaar

door hi raho inse :rofl:

Intelligent hain Bhabhi. Abhi Shaadi ka khumaar hai to saath jayega Zakii, baad main Bhabhi bolti rahengi aur ye TV ya PDF ke samen baitha rahega. :lol:

Hats off to Bhabhi.

Zakii got a clever one!! Or are all ladies clever!!??

Zakii bhai, hath thora hola rakho!!!

if you want to live like lion... marry 4 working women.. stay home.watch football...and play with your kids sometimes... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom