What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon, you cant expect to get 1 guy you like without trying 10 guys...some you will reject...some will reject you..dont let it bother you yaar.. it can make you miserable.
once you find the guy you like.. be in long term relationship..and then marriage will happen..

and also.. dont limit yourself to a specific tribe/nationality.. i know you are a bit hijabi type.. but do consider christians.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You see people I do not see marriage as a bound down! But as a sharing experience! More like what it should be soulmate not burden!

Ok more chittar chatter tomorrow! GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE
I need my sleep!

Marriage is not something that hollywood potrays, there are no soulmates seriously. Its a partnership and you have to make it work and I am sure love will develop soon afterwards. This is the reason I like how asians get married, no emotions but rather straight to business. Love will develop anyways after marriage if your living in a stable environment, what the use of love if you can't feed yourself.

@hinduguy i dont think @Talon would like to marry christians! she is a practicing muslim!

Marriage is not something that hollywood potrays, there are no soulmates seriously. Its a partnership and you have to make it work and I am sure love will develop soon afterwards. This is the reason I like how asians get married, no emotions but rather straight to business. Love will develop anyways after marriage if your living in a stable environment, what the use of love if you can't feed yourself.

I disagree, you should always find a guy/gal you like, and then decide whether you want to be long term partner(marriage). most of us here can feed ourselves.. financial security is not to main concern here.

@Mani2020, if your depressed about school, you can procrastinate with me :) , your not an engineer student are you? :argh:

@Mani2020, if your depressed about school, you can procrastinate with me :) , your not an engineer student are you? :argh:

nah i never have been depressed by uni ....also today i didnt went to uni ...tomorrow is a public holiday here so in b.w sunday and tuesday there was 1 on day so thought of making it also a holiday that is self holiday

I dont blame you really, would've done the same, whats the public holiday about, did i miss something. Eid is long past as far as I can see and I do not think your independence day is any closer.

Pinky, not again with the marriage thingi. You are still young, enjoy life first. Finish your PhD and then hunt for "husband/s" :D

bhai ab tumne burhay ho k young girl ko jaal ma phansa liya ha icka yeh matlab tau nahi k har koi tumhari tarha chalak aur makar ho sakta ha :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom