What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not want a younger man....Every other woman will be after him

PLUS men are less matured than women...A 28 yr old man is as mature as a 25 yr old...So imagine! At 30 I would need a 34 or something! :cray:

Ok, here it goes. Listen sis, I have dozen of friends, who got married in their 20's. 70% of them are divorced and psychologically broken. They have kids, whom they share. They have mortgages which they can't pay. Jobs which are going nowhere. Even the ones who are Docs are ***** up big time.

Trust me, there are at-least three soul-mates in every persons life. Go out and find the one that God intended to be with you. If you don't go out, you'll never find the one for you. Go out, speak with people. Ok, don't do what I used to do. There is no harm in speaking to guys, else what do you expect, an arranged marriage? What's the guarantee that would work? None. Nada. Zilch.

Edited for personal security! :D

Almost every woman in my pr, sec, collage and uni is married except me....Some are expecting! Some have 2 kids! Heck I envy them like anything...Whats the use of soooo much education when I do not have a proper future :cray:

Damn I am emotionally broken!

As u have pakistani background @Talon why dont you ask your parents to find a match!

It is a problem because WE DONT really know that many people in Pakistan...our relatives do not know many educated men....because most in my family have married within the family...

kaam tamam ho gaya :cry:

I am now officially married :D

Congrats! :bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang on!
@Talon !
Who told you that you are old!
26 is a fine age!
Why dont you ask your parents! Arrange is fine too!

@Zakii Are Besharam, yahan kya kar raha hai ? :hitwall:

Poori ijjat meethi main mila di tune hum sabki.

Jaa hamari bhabhi ke paas. Keh dena India se unke Devar ne Hi bola hai. Congrats bhi bolna. :enjoy:

Chal tujhe bhi congrats. :D

@Talon , start dating, I am sure you will find someone, why the rush enjoy our 20s heck marriage is something to think about when your in 30s. Right now career should be your first priority career>family>marriage. you can also travel and meet people around the world atleast that i will do before settling for someone special.

Ok, here it goes. Listen sis, I have dozen of friends, who got married in their 20's. 70% of them are divorced and psychologically broken. They have kids, whom they share. They have mortgages which they can't pay. Jobs which are going nowhere. Even the ones who are Docs are ***** up big time.

Trust me, there are at-least three soul-mates in every persons life. Go out and find the one that God intended to be with you. If you don't go out, you'll never find the one for you. Go out, speak with people. Ok, don't do what I used to do. There is no harm in speaking to guys, else what do you expect, an arranged marriage? What's the guarantee that would work? None. Nada. Zilch.

Its not I dont look...I just havent found anything interesting...

Anyway no use talking about it...Thanks for listening just needed to vent!

Me off to sleep! Will be fine after a good nights sleep! GOOD NIGHT

All I say is guys can marry in their 30s or late 20s....but girls shouldnt wait too long!

30s is not a good age for marriage...say it doesnt work...a 30 yr old divorcee is the worst thing to be! At 20 plus atleast you get another chance!

@Talon , start dating, I am sure you will find someone, why the rush enjoy our 20s heck marriage is something to think about when your in 30s. Right now career should be your first priority career>family>marriage. you can also travel and meet people around the world atleast that i will do before settling for someone special.

Dating is fine...But no one has approached me with such a mind!

Enjoyment in 20s is nice if you have someone to share it with! I would enjoy had I someone to share it with and look fwd to meet!

Good night Pinky. Keep smiling, everything will be A-OK! :cheers:

All I say is guys can marry in their 30s or late 20s....but girls shouldnt wait too long!

30s is not a good age for marriage...say it doesnt work...a 30 yr old divorcee is the worst thing to be! At 20 plus atleast you get another chance!

Dating is fine...But no one has approached me with such a mind!

Enjoyment in 20s is nice if you have someone to share it with! I would enjoy had I someone to share it with and look fwd to meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom