What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if I hunt at 32 I need at least few yrs to know he is the 1 not some guy taking me for a ride or something...by then I will be what? 35-36 and what if he is wrong? Then another number of years and when I finally find some guy I will be some grouch hating men! :cray:
for once.. I agree with you .. 100 percent..

Wait.. wait....wait.... love and marriage have got nothing to do with age. Once upon a time I was with a girl who was 2 years older than me, and I loved her a lot. It didn't work out due to reasons I can't discuss here, however, had nothing to do with age.

This age thingi is just in your head. Look at all the HOT actresses in their late 30's. I'd do anyone of them, anywhere, anytime. Provided my one doesn't kill me. :D

Doing with someone is different from marrying someone! :cray:

Heck DOING with someone is NO BIG deal! It takes a man with BALLS to actually propose and mean it!

Naswar corner is becoming vvery interesting!
And do u agree with hinduguy that that was coded message or should i behead him!
Listening to you and @Hyperion
@Talon U ARE 26! 4 years older than @Armstrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I kind of proposed to the other girl. Happy now?

Doing with someone is different from marrying someone! :cray:

Heck DOING with someone is NO BIG deal! It takes a man with BALLS to actually propose and mean it!

@hinduguy why did u thank her! U ARE GAY! A MAN WHO IS A PATIENT OF FEMALE REJECTION=GAY

Actualy you are right @Talon few southasian males would marry women who are older!
Love has diffrent meaning here!

Almost every woman in my pr, sec, collage and uni is married except me....Some are expecting! Some have 2 kids! Heck I envy them like anything...Whats the use of soooo much education when I do not have a proper future :cray:

Damn I am emotionally broken!

yaar.. @Hyperion was saying why not find somebody yourself, take time to understand and then marry.. why so much in a hurry..
and secondly why cant you propose if you like somebody..

Coz so far I have only been rejected...Guys seem to want something else...

I never ever asked a woman her age. Who would - wtf is going on? Is everyone shopping with age nowadays back home? :blink:

FOR MARRIAGE yes! For playing nope!

Actualy you are right @Talon few southasian males would marry women who are older!
Love has diffrent meaning here!

Few? I would SAY rarely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom