What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon , @Hyperion is right! Career should be your priority!
Heck! I have decided that I WONT MARRY IF IT HAS ANY MINUTE NEGATIVE EFFECT ON MY FUTURE CAREER OR PERSONAL TIME ETC!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just 4 signatures (and qabool hai) changed my whole life

PICTURE REMOVED
@Zakii Is that you? Concentrating with doing a fake signature so you can backout later?*
@Talon , @Hyperion is right! Career should be your priority!
Heck! I have decided that I WONT MARRY IF IT HAS ANY MINUTE NEGATIVE EFFECT ON MY FUTURE CAREER OR PERSONAL TIME ETC!

Thats guys thinking....Woman nay itnay paysay kama kay kiya kerna hai? :blink:

Ok, here it goes. Listen sis, I have dozen of friends, who got married in their 20's. 70% of them are divorced and psychologically broken. They have kids, whom they share. They have mortgages which they can't pay. Jobs which are going nowhere. Even the ones who are Docs are ***** up big time.

Trust me, there are at-least three soul-mates in every persons life. Go out and find the one that God intended to be with you. If you don't go out, you'll never find the one for you. Go out, speak with people. Ok, don't do what I used to do. There is no harm in speaking to guys, else what do you expect, an arranged marriage? What's the guarantee that would work? None. Nada. Zilch.

Edited for personal security! :D

aa mamoo she is a family girl type woman q aapne jaisa playboy banana chahte ho use :woot:

All I say is guys can marry in their 30s or late 20s....but girls shouldnt wait too long!

30s is not a good age for marriage...say it doesnt work...a 30 yr old divorcee is the worst thing to be! At 20 plus atleast you get another chance!

Dating is fine...But no one has approached me with such a mind!

Enjoyment in 20s is nice if you have someone to share it with! I would enjoy had I someone to share it with and look fwd to meet!

How can any guy approach you, sign up for a service or ask a friend to do a double date, you have to go for something, things can't appear out of thin air sadly. I do not know about england, but going on blind dates can be very interesting atleast in canada. As for traveling, its an experience I think is better doing it alone because you get some alone time to reflect on your goals and priorities and focus on what you really want in life without societal pressure. The way this world works, good job and career and your bound to find a person, sad reality but thats how it works.

All I say is guys can marry in their 30s or late 20s....but girls shouldnt wait too long!

30s is not a good age for marriage...say it doesnt work...a 30 yr old divorcee is the worst thing to be! At 20 plus atleast you get another chance!

Dating is fine...But no one has approached me with such a mind!

Enjoyment in 20s is nice if you have someone to share it with! I would enjoy had I someone to share it with and look fwd to meet!

How can any guy approach you, sign up for a service or ask a friend to do a double date. I do not know about england, going on blind dates can be very interesting. As for traveling, its an experience I think is better doing it alone because you get some alone time to reflect on your goals and priorities and focus on what you really want in life without societal pressure. The way this world works, good job and career and your bound to find a person, sad reality but thats how it works.

You see people I do not see marriage as a bound down! But as a sharing experience! More like what it should be soulmate not burden!

Ok more chittar chatter tomorrow! GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE
I need my sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom