Status
Not open for further replies.
ok im going:wave: im gunna beg dad for sumthing:oops:

18507.gif

20996.gif

10221.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon : You're of Arab descent ? :blink:

Eik tiii Pakistan vich har koiii Arab teiii utuuun Syed nikal aandaa ehhh ! :hitwall:

@LoveIcon : Mashallah bohat hiii paroooo siii baby girl haiii ! :kiss3:

And people whats with the blood group - I'm AB+ ! Mom's B+ (Rajput...Alvi Khokar or something like that) whereas Dads A+ (Butt born to a Khawaja mother who in turn was born to a Pashtun mother). So what significance does this have ? :undecided:
@Hyperion @Redbull @Mani2020

@Armstrong

Assi Pakistani hai...We are not sure of our origins because anyone who could tell us is either dead or just says Arian! :D

Now where Arian came and whose descendent we are and if that is EVEN TRUE ...am not sure...am interested in sending my blood for lab test to see whom my DNA fits closest to..

I helped many people today!!

I was on my bike and here wearing helmet is compulsory.. Otherwise you will have to pay a fine of Rs 100..

There was police checking on my way to home and I informed many guys who were coming opposite side that there was a police checking on the way and adviced them to take alternate route..:smokin:

I felt so good helping them :rolleyes:

Then I realised, People like me are the main reason defence budget is slashed :what:

I just blocked a lot of money which was intended for the government :oops:

Now I am having a confused mind :hang2:

seems like i will be sacrificed today :(

i no longer want to lose the pride title of being single... i may never see that day again in my life... i am going to get a new title in few hours .... oh u singles... u lucky creaturea remind me in ur prayers... i am not deceiving u.. its just the destiny that has brought me here.... i will be changing my status from single to married but all my prayers r with u

Hhahahahah @Zakii usually its the bride who has cold feet then again guys dont appear more often :what:

Nai yarr.

That depends on the man handling you.

When i was in 1st year MBBS.I tested that of mine,myself.

A+ Arain.:lol:

Go, get yourself a needle prick.It's a must.If not for yourself for your offspring.

So, do we have a deal?

Tomorrow (may be later today) you are telling us the secret ingredient in your blood.:enjoy:

@S.U.R.B. same here

I helped many people today!!

I was on my bike and here wearing helmet is compulsory.. Otherwise you will have to pay a fine of Rs 100..

There was police checking on my way to home and I informed many guys who were coming opposite side that there was a police checking on the way and adviced them to take alternate route..:smokin:

I felt so good helping them :rolleyes:

Then I realised, People like me are the main reason defence budget is slashed :what:

I just blocked a lot of money which was intended for the government :oops:

Now I am having a confused mind :hang2:

no.. its because of people like you that police people are charging more... :)

hi @seiko

yea everything is fine...a little cold here :D
@seiko how are you doing?

hi @seiko

yea everything is fine...a little cold here :D
@seiko how are you doing?

Me good dear!! Busy with cousins wedding.. His dad is having tumor in the wisdom tooth area.. Cant do operation because of heart issue.. so he wanted his son to get married before anything happend to him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom