What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you solemnized or blessed the marriage talon thats why there is just 1 letter for you... or did they not marry? I thought krait had five because he would have the kid.
@haviZsultan Lolzzz!! I think whole of Naswar corner gave their blessings! :D

@Talon on serious note dur fitay moun is use to show your frustration as well as in light mode when you either disagree with other person or someone utters what is totally bullshit or the other guy do/say something that is not expected of him...hard to tell the literal meaning but its like little better form of "idiot" lol

My fav word! :smitten:

I use it in excess!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@ other story south africa bowled out on 253 runs in their first innings interestingly hafeez took 4 wickets while younis khan took the wicket of hashim amla

@A.Rafay Nice Avatar. Legend of Awesomeness.

Am having pain in my back and leg bones! Thand laggi mujhay! :blink: either that or I lack Calcium! :blink:

lol agar galay ma dard hota tau ma daba deta but :undecided: ....on serious note kya hogaya pinky dinky winky ko ....oh get well soon and take a hot cup of coffee if its due to cold and if its coz of calcium then have some medicines ....the ones that come in flavors and make up a very good taste when dissolved in water lol i used to love them in my childhood ...they use to be a good alternative to fanta/miranda for me :lol:

You sure they were not running after you coz they mistook you for the fish they were gonna eat for lunch? :blink:

yes, I am the one pound fish, the guy got popular, and I was eaten.. no respect... :(

yea! thanks i have to watch these cartoons with my brother! they seem interesting po the panda his father is a duck! LOL

You have to see Ice age2

A mammoth thinks she is a Possum! :D

lol agar galay ma dard hota tau ma daba deta but :undecided: ....on serious note kya hogaya pinky dinky winky ko ....oh get well soon and take a hot cup of coffee if its due to cold and if its coz of calcium then have some medicines ....the ones that come in flavors and make up a very good taste when dissolved in water lol i used to love them in my childhood ...they use to be a good alternative to fanta/miranda for me :lol:
Coffee is not good yaar. Drink tea.

yes, I am the one pound fish, the guy got popular, and I was eaten.. no respect... :(

lolz!

Chalo koi nai! Get well soon...And nosy saaf kertay raho! :D

I drink neither coffee nor tea...I only drink hot chocolate and that too as breakfast :P
Backpain is prob due to sitting at laptop too long

I drink neither coffee nor tea...I only drink hot chocolate and that too as breakfast :P
Backpain is prob due to sitting at laptop too long

lol then have brownie , yummmmm!!!!!!

so who ask you to sit all the time while using laptop .....btw use cushion at you back while sitting ...it helps alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom