What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon you tell howz life dear ...Has everything settled down

Last edited by a moderator:
mere pas icon nahi dur fittay moun ka nahi tau yahan atleast dozen post krta tere liye

BTW @Mani2020 dur fittay moun ka matlab kiya hai? I know 1 of my childhood friends said it to me when I was a kid and I was :rofl:

And also what does tayri aysi ki taysi mean? I mean I understand it but dont know the REAL meaning! :what:

@Talon you tell howz life dear ...Has everything settled down

Am having pain in my back and leg bones! Thand laggi mujhay! :blink: either that or I lack Calcium! :blink:

BTW @Mani2020 dur fittay moun ka matlab kiya hai? I know 1 of my childhood friends said it to me when I was a kid and I was :rofl:

And also what does tayri aysi ki taysi mean? I mean I understand it but dont know the REAL meaning! :what:

dur mean long in english ...fitay mean fat ...moun mean mouth ....so all in all it is "long fat mouth" lol :rofl:

not saving planet but killing others with the rotten smell you are giving away
Liberal use of deodorant can avoid that.. although am yet to experience the full 'axe effect'... (girls unbuttoning my shirt or running after me like like they do after tarkan )

Waysay mayray panjay (talon) ka "o" hi mila dal nay kay liyea? :blink:

@Skull and Bones has O in his bones :D

I think you solemnized or blessed the marriage talon thats why there is just 1 letter for you... or did they not marry? I thought krait had five because he would have the kid.

dur mean long in english ...fitay mean fat ...moun mean mouth ....so all in all it is "long fat mouth" lol :rofl:

Fitay = fat ? :blink: kub say?

dur also means dur ho ja...far?

Liberal use of deodorant can avoid that.. although am yet to experience the full 'axe effect'... (girls unbuttoning my shirt or running after me like like they do after tarkan )

You sure they were not running after you coz they mistook you for the fish they were gonna eat for lunch? :blink:

@Talon on serious note dur fitay moun is use to show your frustration as well as in light mode when you either disagree with other person or someone utters what is totally bullshit or the other guy do/say something that is not expected of him...hard to tell the literal meaning but its like little better form of "idiot" lol
@Talon aesi ki taisi is said when you want to take revenge on someone ...its like i am gonna kick your a$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom