What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hy @Talon @Marshmallow @A.Rafay @Hyperion @Armstrong @arp2041 and stupid @KRAIT and all other naswarians

Hello.gif

57705.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Double checking my data....dhoti part was funny me only commented on that couldn't really see anything except men in dhotti wanna do some rock or rap :blink:

why cant dhoti people have fun... :) .. and that break dance was good too.. lol

dhoti part?:unsure:

I wrote this:

Honestly speaking looks like some shadi ka function!

And where in Pakistani jungle do they wear such dhoti in Pakistan?

I have no problem if they want to go dance whatsoever...But I do not see them saying it is Islam...If they say that then that is worrying! :blink:

why cant dhoti people have fun... :)

Well, as far as I know that dhoti type of dhoti is either worn in villagers (which I have not visited) or not at all worn in Pakistan......

why cant dhoti people have fun... :) .. and that break dance was good too.. lol

check the video! :blink:

I wrote this:

Well, as far as I know that dhoti type of dhoti is either worn in villagers (which I have not visited) or not at all worn in Pakistan......

check the video! :blink:

I saw the video yar.. nice one.. dhoti clad infiltrator should face blasphemy charge now... :)

I saw the video yar.. nice one.. dhoti clad infiltrator should face blasphemy charge now... :)

Lolz...I dont know what he will face...but he is acting all weird prob high on some drug :D

hello @Marshmallow :wave:

u ain't going outside naswar anymore?? :D

remember our sri lankan troller sinhala?? He just got BANNED for not having Pakistan in his top-10 military rankings :lol:

hello @Marshmallow :wave:

u ain't going outside naswar anymore?? :D

remember our sri lankan troller sinhala?? He just got BANNED for not having Pakistan in his top-10 military rankings :lol:

ha ha. We all had fun with him, by posting random sinhalese words, many pakistanis who cant find srilanka on map did the same... :)

ha ha. We all had fun with him, by posting random sinhalese words, many pakistanis who cant find srilanka on map did the same... :)
You should have given them free geography lessons! Do some charity work! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom