What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
bye_12.gif

@KRAIT : Where do I download the movie from ? Koii website wagheraa pataa haii because a '99 movie isn't going to have that many seeders for the Torrent to work ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:

And we are suffering form it...... :coffee:

Guys this pic just made me upset............its look like We are hanged by our necks with all our dreams of future.....dreams of prosperous Pakistan.......it's not Kamran Faisal it us......

KAMRANFAISAL.jpg

@KRAIT : Where do I download the movie from ? Koii website wagheraa pataa haii because a '99 movie isn't going to have that many seeders for the Torrent to work ! :undecided:
Htutututututututu

Yes, I want Sharia as long as we can first catch all the religious fundos and decapitate them ALL with their preferred method, so that they can see their 'hooris'.

Then, rest of us can get back to normal penal code. :D

So @Hyperion I heard from someone that you want Pakistan to have the Shariah as its official penal code ? :blink:

Yes, I want Sharia as long as we can first catch all the religious fundos and decapitate them ALL with their preferred method, so that they can see their 'hooris'.

Then, rest of us can get back to normal penal code. :D

Soocch leiii bhai if I had my way you'd be whipped till you're raw-boned because of your promiscuity ! :woot:

Challenge for all Naswarians. Find the ridiculous part of this news
399073_527181863982743_347640831_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom