What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DaRk WaVe @Armstrong

Just, finished watching the cloud atlas. IMHO, calling it a classic maybe an overstatement but i have to say that this is the 2nd ridiculously long movie i have totally enjoyed watching after the Da-vinchi Code. Emo, thanks for the nice share, some really thought worthy concepts there, especially about afterlife.

That Sci Fi future part is just amazing.. I love Sonmi-451..

What if no one believes you?
Sonmi-451: Someone already does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well @Armstrong u left me again!:suicide:
A.O.A @A.Rafay sir!
yesterday was my birthday too! :sniper:

263703,xcitefun-happy-birthday-64.jpg

@DaRk WaVe @Armstrong

Just, finished watching the cloud atlas. IMHO, calling it a classic maybe an overstatement but i have to say that this is the 2nd ridiculously long movie i have totally enjoyed watching after the Da-vinchi Code. Emo, thanks for the nice share, some really thought worthy concepts there, especially about afterlife.

Have you watched Source Code? Anyone? Its jake gyllenhaals Movie the prince of persia Actor!

Dude, you forgot the chairman! :sick:

Chairman maybe extremely busy @ work, however, he ain't dead! :D
@Hyperion i was thinking when naming: Am i missing anyone i rechecked the list then added @loviecon but your name didnt came in my head!
aFu_KittenChick.gif

Next time i will put you first!

Yara, it's an excellent movie. Did you like Matrix? This is Matrix with soul. (Just don't expect leading edge GFX, which by the way are very few)

Will start slow, sit through the first 35 minutes and calmly ingest whatever comes your way. Just before the end there will be a eureka moment.

@Hyperion I am downloading it because of you. Hope it doesn't suck.

Another old good scifi flick. As I always say, screw IMDB ratings.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/

time_machine+2002.jpg

Shutter Island is one of the best movies hollywood gave!
The time machine is out-dated idea! Too much scientific mistakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom