What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@A.Rafay

graphic1.gif

What The hek! Webby remove the A from my name lol kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really thought it was his birthday but when I checked it was in February.

Yup 23 Feb! yaar haviz is marsha ke pic ko dekho theek se pehle us mein Aunt likha hai !! that annoys me!

BTW after one month is my birthday! @Marshmallow try to come up with a serious BD card next time!

@DaRk WaVe @Armstrong

Just, finished watching the cloud atlas. IMHO, calling it a classic maybe an overstatement but i have to say that this is the 2nd ridiculously long movie i have totally enjoyed watching after the Da-vinchi Code. Emo, thanks for the nice share, some really thought worthy concepts there, especially about afterlife.

Apni Taqdeer ka her Faisla
""KHUDA""
k haath men dedo,

""US""
se Dua to karo per zid na karo !

Q K

Jab tum
""ALLAH PAK""
pe apni Zindagi ka Har Faisla chorte ho to
""ALLAH PAK""
bhi wo hi karta hay jo tumhari khushi hoti hay.

""AUR FARMAYA""

Ae logo!
Tum apni raza
""ALLAH""
ki raza men shamil karo,
Phir dekhna
""WO""
kis tarah
""APNI""
raza tumhari raza men shamil karta hay.
Beshak
""ALLAH""
sub se behtar faisla karne wala hay....
Good Morning

@DaRk WaVe @Armstrong

Just, finished watching the cloud atlas. IMHO, calling it a classic maybe an overstatement but i have to say that this is the 2nd ridiculously long movie i have totally enjoyed watching after the Da-vinchi Code. Emo, thanks for the nice share, some really thought worthy concepts there, especially about afterlife.

I watched it in the cinema & I thought it was a pile of disjointed BS ! I can appreciate the concept of how everything might be connected with each other & I think the movie Babel did that pretty well; but when you try to be overly clever & infuse so much in one little movie & yet not manage to keep it altogether in the end, then its not going to work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom