What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching Beverly hills Chiwawa
1354210884_460392395_1-Pictures-of--Imported-Chiwawa-puppyes-for-sale-Champion-blood-line-Imported-for-Australia.jpg

And now watching Chipmunks
images

Some of your previous "untypical" statements on this same thread reminded me of my "Corporate linguistics" lecture. :blink:

ohh, really?

Moreover, you haven't gone thermonuclear, not even on Zarvan... Something doesn't feel right. :D @Hyperion
@seiko

Stupidity & high dosage of religious heroin.. you just cannot do anything about it

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh, really?

I am not even kidding, i feel like someone has rewritten your BIOS, or you have been hacked. :undecided:

Stupidity & high dosage of religious heroin.. you just cannot do anything about it

I, noticed you on the thread and i thought "oops,here we go, this is going to be sweet :pop: ", i was counting down that some fireworks are on the way, on the poor guy but nothing like what i was hoping for happened. Khairiat? " :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not even kidding, i feel like someone has rewritten your BIOS, or you have been hacked. :undecided:

I was reprogrammed as the Silent Assassin

I, noticed you on the thread and i thought "oops,here we go, this is going to be sweet :pop: ", i was counting down that some fireworks are on the way, on the poor guy but nothing like what i was hoping for happened. Khairiat? " :P

There is no way u can change that particular type of mind..

1 question

Koi acha sa channel batao pakistan ka and jisme india bashing hoti ho :D

1-2 din free hounga may be, to online stream jindabad :D

never watched any pakistani channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom