What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY sht I just noticed defense in defence.pk is spelled wrong. :woot: Was it done on purpose?? Mystery of the century. :coffee:

Khan tu bhiii Buttt hiii haiii ! :hitwall:

On one hand you've got the King's English spoken in the House of Windsor & then you've got a poor rip-off of the same called the 'American Dialect' ! :angel:

I wish you were here in 2010 :lol:

Golden time of Emo!! :lol:

There were Indians and Pakistanis fighting against each other as usual..

And then there was Emo taking on both Pakistanis and Indians :rofl:

@Hyperion : Send Bhabi to Lahore ! :D

I'd show her, your Mama, Baby Sister & Uncle around ! :kiss3:

You know some girls are very possessive!!

Did you get permission from "you know who"??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok people me off from office...Half gel was successful! :D Other half ...I forgot which samples I put where ... Someone @Emrald called me baji...usska assar hai! :flame:

@Talon : I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that you - a geneticist - would still believe the same fairy-tales whereby there is a heaven, a hell & a God above ! :hitwall:

Khan tu bhiii Buttt hiii haiii ! :hitwall:

On one hand you've got the King's English spoken in the House of Windsor & then you've got a poor rip-off of the same called the 'American Dialect' ! :angel:

I am not a Khan butt sahib. :what: Sorry I speak American English, we change things up cause we are cool like that and then claim that you guys are wrong. :hang2: :D I should have known about that English connection but I have been programmed to believe our way is the right way. :lol:

Baji means elder sister right??

Nai it means sweet little girl!! :smitten:

@Talon : I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that you - a geneticist - would still believe the same fairy-tales whereby there is a heaven, a hell & a God above ! :hitwall:

:D

Well, my studies only prove that THERE certainly is a higher power! Will talk about that next time...Me going home to watch CSI! :D

I am not a Khan butt sahib. :what: Sorry I speak American English, we change things up cause we are cool like that and then claim that you guys are wrong. :hang2: :D I should have known about that English connection but I have been programmed to believe our way is the right way. :lol:

American wanna be! English England say shuru hoti hai! BTW, the ancestors of Americans ...unles you are American Indian were all imported hence, English is not even their lingo! They just adapted and well since the first few Americans couldn't spell right...Well, you see what happened :P

Sahib mein nei kiyaa kiyaaa ? :cray:

OOOOO...pink hankie ko aysay nikal tay hain :cray: NICEEE!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom