What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY sht I just noticed defense in defence.pk is spelled wrong. :woot: Was it done on purpose?? Mystery of the century. :coffee:

I,don't know about surrender but i do hope its a peace deal being signed. But again, she is she. :D

The Emo we know used to consider peace deal as a surrender.. So basically its a surrender mate.. :P

HOLY sht I just noticed defense in defence.pk is spelled wrong. :woot: Was it done on purpose?? Mystery of the century. :coffee:

I think you are out of Nawsar.. Somebody give him some.. Do not worry buddy.. Everything will be back to as it were.. :cheers:

@DaRk WaVe @seiko Surrender of emo may be a good news...let the revolt begin ...inqilab Inqilab !

Last edited by a moderator:
lets say, I have grown patient & do what i want, my way

Thats my girl... Mithai lao bhai :yahoo:

@Aeronaut, she is no fun.. Ban her!!

I am sure she knows what we want to see from her .....well some times. I think she can accommodate some interceptions as she did with zarvan recently :lol:

which tells me you too get off on... well :P

We, just think that you are an exceptional girl & should make peace & realize what you are made of.

Those patient quiet types are the ones people should fear most, @Aeronaut @seiko I fear both of your ends are near. :undecided:

I wish you were here in 2010 :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom