Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i want to die... while being trolled.... ^_^

Tell that to webby and Asim,

They banned all the trolling people..

the_hangover___movie_wallpaper-1440x900.jpg

@seiko 's bachpan :D

Believe me it happened on my last birthday!! One of the reasons to quit drinking..

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are going to Helsinki you soon may meet a Naswari member there too ;)

Pray I do...But most likely not soon...Got a time table set until June! July prob go see parents...Back to PhD after Eid...THAT is the plan...but lets c....

If you are going to Helsinki you soon may meet a Naswari member there too ;)

BTW, which member? :unsure:

@Talon....yep......i typed that in a hurry...sorry for that!......actually,the conclusion of my story was......that I faced similar issues like that of yours.......I don't want to describe that again and again!:azn:

Err...what are you replying to? I forgot everything!!! :what:

Wa alikum as salam.

Tasleemat! - Apna taa'aruf karwaiye.

I already did!in member's intro forum...two years ago:Dthen I got busy in studies after my addmission in BSC---after two years I came back here again and I re-introduced myself........

OK....I am emrald....waiting for BSC results....planning to take addmission in MSC....in chemical industry.......i enjoy little things in my life,and when Allah gifts me something that is beyond my expectations then I am like :blink:...........
my life is filled with unexpected,pleasent,unpleasent memories!
:smitten:

@Talon Pink tumh neend nhi ati or you are running short on bed time glass of milk?

Am in office with the gel running in the lab! How the heck am I supposed to sleep when that is my repeat?!

asalam alaikum everyone....adab arz hai!:toast_sign:

Waalaikumsalam! Aaj kal Adaab kon kerta hai? Anarkali ya Umro jaan kay zaman say ho?

I already did!in member's intro forum...two years ago:Dthen I got busy in studies after my addmission in BSC---after two years I came back here again and I re-introduced myself........

OK....I am emrald....waiting for BSC results....planning to take addmission in MSC....in chemical industry.......i enjoy little things in my life,and when Allah gifts me something that is beyond my expectations then I am like :blink:...........
my life is filled with unexpected,pleasent,unpleasent memories!
:smitten:

Sounds like my life :blink:

Am in office with the gel running in the lab! How the heck am I supposed to sleep when that is my repeat?!

Waalaikumsalam! Aaj kal Adaab kon kerta hai? Anarkali ya Umro jaan kay zaman say ho?

Find a corner, a clean bin bag put it on you and pretend as you belong. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom