What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, we are all dolls in their hands :fie:

A good & healthy relationship works both ways when the energy flows both ways and the mutual, frequency is the same it all becomes a worthwhile experience.

You too brutus!! :angry:

I changed my opinion..

Even if the relationship between our countries are normal, you are not invited for my wedding :taz:

You can invite @DaRk WaVe instead..i will hide behind her :P

Last edited by a moderator:
A good & healthy relationship works both ways when the energy flows both ways and the mutual, frequency is the same it all becomes a worthwhile experience.

Why I have a feeling that Bhabhi knows Kung Fu and Jujitsu and she tried it on you?? :what:

You can invite @DaRk WaVe instead..i will hide behind her :P

Yaar I need a peaceful wedding.. Why are you giving me nightmares?? :confused:

@Talon go to bed pinky, no messin up or i will call up high command.. sleep well.
5 pm aur office mein kon sota hai?! :blink:

Drink milk and go to bed, or i will correct you, without any regard for your PhD. I may just destroy your "plants" :azn:

Smarty pants...You see I was not given a fellowship on cholay! :D

You cant find my plants no one in my center can...PLUS am a geneticist!

Why I have a feeling that Bhabhi knows Kung Fu and Jujitsu and she tried it on you?? :what:

She knows my psyche and loves to play with it & i love to let her do that, without her knowing that Aero is a guru and sees everything :coffee:

Yaar I need a peaceful wedding.. Why are you giving me nightmares?? :confused:

@DaRk WaVe will be the best lady at your wedding, i will be your best man , @Hyperion will bring his boat with....ahm ahm...:D -- no messing up.

5 pm aur office mein kon sota hai?! :blink:

I hold that record.

Smarty pants...You see I was not given a fellowship on cholay! :D

I paid a bag of rice instead :blink:

You cant find my plants no one in my center can...PLUS am a geneticist!

Does that mean you can produce a genetically modified version of Turbocharged naswar and bhang ? :drag: @Hyperion point to be noted.

@DaRk WaVe will be the best lady at your wedding, i will be your best man , @Hyperion will bring his boat with....ahm ahm...:D -- no messing up.

In short, I can expect a few for people in the wedding from RAW, IB, MI, CIA, MOSSAD, ISI etc etc.. I am having a feeling that my wedding will be very colorful :cry:

And worst part is you are coming to my wedding in a boat... It wont be going well with the Indians :what:

In short, I can expect a few for people in the wedding from RAW, IB, MI, CIA, MOSSAD, ISI etc etc.. I am having a feeling that my wedding will be very colorful :cry:

And worst part is you are coming to my wedding in a boat... It wont be going well with the Indians :what:

I'will bring my armory with around a 1000 or so tracer rounds, lets light up the Karela's sleepy skies :D

I hold that record.

I paid a bag of rice instead :blink:

Does that mean you can produce a genetically modified version of Turbocharged naswar and bhang ? :drag: @Hyperion point to be noted.

Lolzz...PRAY I get send to Finland they will be teaching me transgenic stuff!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking fwd to it! Plz pray...After learning that we will think of your naswar and bhang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom