What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matlab? ...................

There is an organization/Place/Fraternity in a "specific" country that trains one of the world's most deadly assassins/mercenaries.
You get qualified in ALL forms, of combat, get training in guerrilla warfare, espionage, enhanced interrogation techniques, spinal movements in relation to killing someone without inflicting a visible wound, behavior modification using subconscious subjective techniques through sleep deprivation, resulting in blood stream stabilization during an engagement which is commonly known is cold blooded assassins/DE-humanization and ancient philosophy of combat replaces candidates religious beliefs.. Interested? :D

There is an organization/Place/Fraternity in a "specific" country that trains one of the world's most deadly assassins/mercenaries.
You get qualified in ALL forms, of combat, get training in guerrilla warfare, espionage, enhanced interrogation techniques, spinal movements in relation to killing someone without inflicting a visible wound, behavior modification using subconscious subjective techniques through sleep deprivation, resulting in blood stream stabilization during an engagement which is commonly known is cold blooded assassins/DE-humanization and ancient philosophy of combat replaces candidates religious beliefs.. Interested? :D

Yes, but it seems you have played too much of Hitman

Dude, it never was in my hand. You need to do certain tasks that @Aeronaut will assign to you.

For example, but not limited to. He may ask of you for the following:

3. Save me from one particular poster on this forum. I won't say her name. Even summoning her scares the ***** bejesus out of me! :fie:

@ajtr say kisnay kaha panga laynay ko! Obviously you need to be saved! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom