What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violence,Been in fights, saw a suicide with my own eyes [2nd in my life-FD-up my head],I have been attached and injured, had to pick a random chick of the street once & literally carry her to her bedroom because she was SPIKED. 3 months ago, i almost died in a near imminent head on collision around 160Kms/Hr --avoided a drunken idiot driving on my side [wrong side] of the road being chased by the cops by a few "inches"--while me going on the footpath...doing 75kms/hr. If i hadn't, it was an imminent death...

All related to Alcohol...so no thanks..id rather drink pure bhang :drag:

Blame the user not the product ? :what:

The same could be said about some of the uses of 'acid', 'cleaning agents', 'sleeping pills' & even 'rat repellent pellets' !

Last edited by a moderator:
Blame the user not the product ? :what:

The same could be said about some of the uses of 'acid', 'cleaning agents', 'sleeping pills' & even 'rat repellent pellets' !

But drinking have its own effects dear..

After drinking, we will get all kinds of weird thoughts like wanted to visit a friend at 3 AM in the morning..

Wanted to go for a long drive and when getting consciousnesses we dont know where the heck we are..

Wanted to call some one who we have hatred and wanted to abuse him till you feel satisfied..

Wanted to confess everything to a wrong person :hitwall:

PDF's "original" mascot is here @DaRk WaVe :D

392132a0c0a2f3342600dd1d70623a0e.jpg

Awwww sho cuteeee!!

Last edited by a moderator:
But drinking have its own effects dear..

After drinking, we will get all kinds of weird thoughts like wanted to visit a friend at 3 AM in the morning..

Wanted to go for a long drive and when getting consciousnesses we dont know where the heck we are..

Wanted to call some one who we have hatred and wanted to abuse him till you feel satisfied..

Wanted to confess everything to a wrong person :hitwall:

Do it when you're alone, u'll certainly enjoy yourself lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom