What's new

Narendra Modi wins on india social media

Narendra+Modi+Social+Media.png

Facebook Page Statistics for Politician - Socialbakers

Indian Army fanpage has more than a million subscribers. Dont know how this is missing on the list.

Agree with you bud...However what I believe in is India being a Secular State we want a leader (not a politician) with a secular image & at the same time drive in an Inclusive Growth wherein the dividends of growth are enjoyed by both middle class & lower class, Urban & Rural areas...That is where I believe NK scores over NM...

Sighhhh...

The man has not been charged in the courts, there is no case against him, SIT has given a clean chit, he completely sidelined te interference of RSS and VHP from administration in Gujarat (something no one has dared do before him) and yet he is somehow still culpable for the Gujarat riots in the minds of many..I hope people realise that "kangaroo trials" run on main stream english news channels are not worth the bandwidth they are broadcast in.

Calling for equality and not doing appeasement politics is not equal to being communal.

And Caste, Community, Language, Regionalism etc. etc.

You are dreaming.

Godhra train burning happened when Nitish Kumar was Railway minister. Nitish Kumar then brought our a false 'secular' report that the train fire was an accident.

I think you meant Laloo Prasad who appointed the politically motivated UC Bannerjee commission which declared the train burning was an accident.

Congress must be given credit for brainwashing nation about Modi

@KS

Congress along with the english media..

So it goes to show that educated urban population's inclination towards BJP is much more than congress. I'm sure Congress will now work overtime to keep their rural vote bank (which actually counts) intact... That's keeping people poor, underprivileged & communally divided.. & keep that age old slogan alive..'roti kapda & makan' & 'congress ka hath aam admi ke saat' crap..

I want to know why you support Narendra Modi.

1) Does not believe in appeasement based politics. All citizens are equal. Does not believe in election vote catching gimmicks like giving poses doing namaz, wearing skull caps etc.

2) Likes to be in the thick of things and handle things himself. And more importantly dedicated to that.

3) Has a vision and the energy to work towards that vision.

4) His personal integrity. There is no case of corruption against him. Infact the popular whining among the Gujarat bureaucracy is he "does not eat, does not allow others to eat".

5) Economically right wing. One of his most important qualities. Does not indulge in populist measures like free this, free that. Provides good infrastructure and charges citizens for that and invests in better services.

6) Great orator and has good organizational skill. Personal charisma.

7) Did not come into the political field because of some fancy surname or godfather. Came up to this present position all because off his personal hardwork and dedication.

These are some of the points any one would like in Modi. Are these enough ?

1) Does not believe in appeasement based politics. All citizens are equal. Does not believe in election vote catching gimmicks like giving poses doing namaz, wearing skull caps etc.

2) Likes to be in the thick of things and handle things himself. And more importantly dedicated to that.

3) Has a vision and the energy to work towards that vision.

4) His personal integrity. There is no case of corruption against him. Infact the popular whining among the Gujarat bureaucracy is he "does not eat, does not allow others to eat".

5) Economically right wing. One of his most important qualities. Does not indulge in populist measures like free this, free that. Provides good infrastructure and charges citizens for that and invests in better services.

6) Great orator and has good organizational skill. Personal charisma.

7) Did not come into the political field because of some fancy surname or godfather. Came up to this present position all because off his personal hardwork and dedication.

These are some of the points any one would like in Modi. Are these enough ?

First of all, Thank You. It seems that you have really put some effort into analyzing Modi.
I would definitely agree with points number 2,3,5, 6 and 7. I have myself seen the effect of Modi's dedication towards Gujarat in terms of the State's development.

However, to say that Modi does not believe in 'vote catching gimmicks like giving poses' would be a bit of stretch don't you think? What with all his sadbhawana yatra and all.

Secondly, to say that there are no corruption charges against Modi would also be massaging the truth a bit. You only need to google that to find out. Further, there are numerous corruption charges against his ministers and subordinates.

Also, the Lokayukta issue has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

BJP should go full swing on Development and Failures of Congress. They don't need religion that much this time. Corruption alone is more than sufficient this time.But BJP will use Hindu Terrorism statement of Shinde.

Agree @KRAIT

Arguing on Shinde's statement for another one and half years until elections, if they do it at all, will be most stupid thing. Shinde has just stirred the controversy and safely stayed away now to save his skin. In fact BJP can get smart by now seriously talking about development, growth, investments, jobs, long term vision (and not hollow shiny slogans). Any kind of factions and divisions should be strictly kept away out of agenda and if RSS is really pressing to rake up mandir/ masjid issue, BJP need to say a resounding NO. Voters get only one chance in 5 years. Lot of water has flown since 1992. We have witnessed more of fractured governance since then. It is high time to get in high gear. If BJP fail on strategy, they will have to blame themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, Thank You. It seems that you have really put some effort into analyzing Modi.
I would definitely agree with points number 2,3,5, 6 and 7. I have myself seen the effect of Modi's dedication towards Gujarat in terms of the State's development.

However, to say that Modi does not believe in 'vote catching gimmicks like giving poses' would be a bit of stretch don't you think? What with all his sadbhawana yatra and all.

Secondly, to say that there are no corruption charges against Modi would also be massaging the truth a bit. You only need to google that to find out. Further, there are numerous corruption charges against his ministers and subordinates.

Also, the Lokayukta issue has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

What he means is there is not minority appeasement. Election campaign of all nations, parties is a vote catching gimmick.

There is no corruption charge against Shri. MODI himself. That is the truth.

His government made up of other leaders with mass support may indulge in corruption to some extend (Nothing like the Congress) but Sri. Modi controls it to the extend possible. (..unlike Maun mohan singh who has presided over couple of the largest scam in independent India).

Congress puppet governor appointed Lokayukta (designed to put spoke in Modis administration) leaves a bitter taste in everybody's mouth. Its a standard practice to take the state cabinet recommendation in appointing any such body, but clearly for the congress, short term nuisance value in politics is more important that setting precedence for good appointment practices.

many people here says that nitishkumar is secular and na mo is non-secular. so nitishkumar is good. BUT.....

how many of you are living in gujarat?

how many of you has done any true and correct research about the status of secular riots in gujarat after godhara riots?

just do some research on the following points.

no. of riots occured in ahmedabad during congress ruling (especially during madhavsinh solanki and chimanbhai patel)
as long as i remembered... at least 1 every year during rath yatra.

no. of riots occured in ahmedabad during na mo ruling
just 1 in total.

no. of people died in ahmedabad in secular riots during congress ruling (especially during madhavsinh solanki and chimanbhai patel)
uncountable and MUCH MUCH MORE THAN the godhara riots.

BESIDES GODHARA.....
THERE IS NO SINGLE DAY "BANDH" DUE TO SECULAR RIOTS IN GUJARAT.
NO ONE HAD LOST LIFE DUE TO SECULAR RIOTS.
GROWTH RATE IS IN DOUBLE FIGURE CONSTANTLY.
BJP HAS WON 11 OUT OF 19 CONSTITUENCIES WHERE MUSLIM VOTERS ARE IN MAJORITY IN RECENT ELECTIONS (SOURCE : ABP NEWS)
COMPLETE PEACE IS ACHIEVED ON SECULAR RIOTS FRONT.

Please go and get data from the last population survey conducted by congress led centre. Muslims in gujarat has much higher growth rate then many other states.

sorry if i have hurt any one. my intention was not to hurt any one here.

As much as I like Modi unles he breaks away from the BJP now and creates his own party under ideal prinicples, he won;t get much traction and Congress will win again. Sry but the truth hurts. When I see other party dinosaurs like Advani, Sushma, etc......the list goes damn long, I cannot connect to those ppl. Rahul has an advantage there but Modi cuts across any age barriers coz of his efficiency. The key point Congress uses all the time, is the views of the BJP against it. The only way you can sever that is to leave. If BJP does not field Modi, then I will never care about politics in India for a long time. Modi is the ony person who can put India into a position that can rival China in the future. He has vision something clearly none of our leaders so far have.

As much as I like Modi unles he breaks away from the BJP now and creates his own party under ideal prinicples, he won;t get much traction and Congress will win again. Sry but the truth hurts. When I see other party dinosaurs like Advani, Sushma, etc......the list goes damn long, I cannot connect to those ppl. Rahul has an advantage there but Modi cuts across any age barriers coz of his efficiency. The key point Congress uses all the time, is the views of the BJP against it. The only way you can sever that is to leave. If BJP does not field Modi, then I will never care about politics in India for a long time. Modi is the ony person who can put India into a position that can rival China in the future. He has vision something clearly none of our leaders so far have.

What are you saying mate?? Making a party & winning elections (esp. LS elections) is not a joke, esp. in a country of 1.2 billion. It takes time, money, logistics, HR, ideology & 100s of other things apart from a LEADER, it is never a question of just one man when you are contesting such an important elections, could Obama had won if he wasn't a Democrat?? Could Bush had won if wasn't a Republican??

The Present Day BJP has it's roots in around the same time as Indian Independence, with first Bhartiya Jan Sangh than Janta Party & than Present day BJP around 1980s, they have active support of RSS & VHP cadres + years of experience in running a party, this same BJP which acts as the principle opposition party had won just 2 seats in the 1984 elections, & were able to form Govt. only in 1998 that too with formation of a coalition i.e. it took them 50 years after independence to come to power at the center, how will just one man achieve that feet in such a short time though capable a leader he maybe.

As far as the corruption charges on other BJP leaders, than i ask you is there any single party in India which doesn't have some or the other charges against it's leaders?? As is the saying - Power Corrupts.

I agree it will be tough for Modi to become PM from BJP, but take my word, it will be IMPOSSIBLE a task for him without BJP.

What are you saying mate?? Making a party & winning elections (esp. LS elections) is not a joke, esp. in a country of 1.2 billion. It takes time, money, logistics, HR, ideology & 100s of other things apart from a LEADER, it is never a question of just one man when you are contesting such an important elections, could Obama had won if he wasn't a Democrat?? Could Bush had won if wasn't a Republican??

The Present Day BJP has it's roots in around the same time as Indian Independence, with first Bhartiya Jan Sangh than Janta Party & than Present day BJP around 1980s, they have active support of RSS & VHP cadres + years of experience in running a party, this same BJP which acts as the principle opposition party had won just 2 seats in the 1984 elections, & were able to form Govt. only in 1998 that too with formation of a coalition i.e. it took them 50 years after independence to come to power at the center, how will just one man achieve that feet in such a short time though capable a leader he maybe.

As far as the corruption charges on other BJP leaders, than i ask you is there any single party in India which doesn't have some or the other charges against it's leaders?? As is the saying - Power Corrupts.

I agree it will be tough for Modi to become PM from BJP, but take my word, it will be IMPOSSIBLE a task for him without BJP.

I hear you and im saying, time to make these thoughts of IMPOSSIBLE become POSSIBLE. I think ppl are motivated. I agree with you 100% this is an uphill battle. BJP and CON-gress ahve been there since Independence but it time to let these dinosaurs meet their extinction. From their deaths, new parties can arise to great heights. Time to start an Independent movement in India. I know its hard. To do this before the 2014 election, is damn tough. I was hoping for the future.

Back
Top Bottom