What's new

Narendra Modi wins on india social media

As for your West, we all know how much you care for other human beings and Sanctity of Life.

What was my original point Krait, I merely pointed out that he is not a viable candidate to run for the prime minister job in the country, the lenin in his closet is simply stained and that something in public life is hard to repair after such a colossal failure. And never ever mention the innocent victims of 9/11, we went after the murderers and served justice upon them.
Read description below, if you do not understand the hindi dialect.

This incident was not a terrorist act, the perpetrators were indienne nationals that potentially had political affiliations and I know for a fact al-quieda was not involved in this incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
What was my original point Krait, I merely pointed out that he is not a viable candidate to run for the prime minister job in the country, the lenin in his closet is simply stained and that something in public life is hard to repair after such a colossal failure. And never ever mention the innocent victims of 9/11, we went after the murderers and served justice upon them.
This guy is Imprisoned for Life till his death. And he was leader of Bajrang Dal. Justice Served.

You went after the murderers and served justice. We also did so too. 75 convictions.

But as for justice, kindly don't talk about it when you go for murderers in Afghanistan and then turn to Iraq and leave that country in Anarchy. Wikileaks has proven what has been done by you guys.

Unfortunately
This thread is on the pakistan defence forum and thread opener opened so the entire world can comment upon it, please do not apply defence indienne forum rules and please do not ever bring up heritage , when we are having a civil discussion. In the pakistan defence forum anybody can discuss any topic without feeling discriminatory. If you have a problem, i can discuss this on canadienne military forum too, i have no problem as I am interested in this topic. As far as this candidate goes, it appears just a failure to you, I cannot reason with you as the debacle is beyond horrific, 1200 people dead of multi-ethnic and faith in a riot under his watch, this is beyond my imagination. if something like this is a mere failure then I guess to some in indienne republic, the sanctity of life does not mean much. What is so different about pakistan and inde, both have extremely fringe right wing groups and yet people to this day that were involved in that murder are walking on the street of gujrat state. This is pathetic , when we lost citizens in air india flight 182, we investigated for 20 years to bring these murderes to justice and yet the wounds have no healed. While the riot happened merely a decade ago, yet you show it as its a mere failure. monsieur paan singh, think about the families that lost their loved ones in this tragic incident and please don't bring the religious angle as the people were of multifaith and ethnic background and above all, they all were indienne passport carriers.

No body is going gaga about the riots.Top agencies from center with supreme court have done investigation against him but they did not find anything against him.Are u getting my point?

SUPREME COURT COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING AGAINST HIM.THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SENTENCED FOR CRIME OF 2002.

We are fed up of the political parties and presently we have no body who can take his place as PM post.

This guy is Imprisoned for Life till his death. And he was leader of Bajrang Dal. Justice Served.

You went after the murderers and served justice. We also did so too. 75 convictions.

But as for justice, kindly don't talk about it when you go for murderers in Afghanistan and then turn to Iraq and leave that country in Anarchy. Wikileaks has proven what has been done by you guys.

excuse me, dont give me this back talk, we are talking about inde republic, we are not discussing canadienne policies , do not try to divert this. I understand the racist attitude that some of your bretherens hold here, do not take me for a fool, i been to the indienne forum, i have seen the level of discussion however I am looking past that as not everybody should be brushed under the same brush, and simply making a point that this candidate is unfit to represent indienne republic simple as that. And inde needs a secular leader someone more charismatic like netish Kumar, who is the premier of the most populous state in inde and a great man based on the piece NDTV did on him. The choice in the end is up to indienne nationals, I was simply discussing his viability to run for such a high public office and questioned whether any dignity is left in indienne politics.

@liontk

I'll quote one of my posts for you

1969 GUJRAT RIOTS - goverment congress , killed 5000+
1985 Gujrat riots- Govement congress
1984 sikh masscre - 3000 killed in delhi alone , govement congress
1992 Bombay riots - goverment congress
1989 bhagalpur riots 1000 killed - congress

If modi is guilty as he was the 'HEAD' at that time then EX-PM Rajiv gandhi ,Hitendra K Desai,Madhav Singh Solanki and many more like these are also 'guilty' .

Now lets come to the main points

1. Modi never JUSTIFIED(unlike rajiv) 2002 and he always gets nervoused when a question is asked about it .
2. Modi went on to change his image and is trying hard to move more 'to the center' since 2007.
3. Modi fought the elections 2007 partially and 2012 fully on the development plank .
4. Modi is not a religious man either nor he is pro-rsswadi , he finished of far right fringe groups in gujrat which were capable of causing more trouble to his image .

Unfortunately

No body is going gaga about the riots.Top agencies from center with supreme court have done investigation against him but they did not find anything against him.Are u getting my point?

SUPREME COURT COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING AGAINST HIM.THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SENTENCED FOR CRIME OF 2002.

We are fed up of the political parties and presently we have no body who can take his place as PM post.

I do not disagree if the inde people of gujrat like him as CM and people elect him great even though I think even such a office is beneath his dignity but the office of the prime ministre de inde is such a high office for someone of his kind. Inde is going to be a global leader please start acting like one, inde election to me are of almost equal interest as americanne since so much of candienne trade is dependant on inde .so now you know how important this election is for world economie and the balance of power. You underestimate your countrie too much bud, everything inde does is now being examined by the whole world and that is why I suggested that such a person is unfit to hold the position of prime minister .

@liontk

I'll quote one of my posts for you

If modi is guilty as he was the 'HEAD' at that time then EX-PM Rajiv gandhi ,Hitendra K Desai,Madhav Singh Solanki and many more like these are also 'guilty' .

Now lets come to the main points

1. Modi never JUSTIFIED(unlike rajiv) 2002 and he always gets nervoused when a question is asked about it .
2. Modi went on to change his image and is trying hard to move more 'to the center' since 2007.
3. Modi fought the elections 2007 partially and 2012 fully on the development plank .
4. Modi is not a religious man either nor he is pro-rsswadi , he finished of far right fringe groups in gujrat which were capable of causing more trouble to his image .

For the billionth time, he is running for the office of prime ministre, he is beneath the dignity of this office as I am saying based on his record. He is going to be representing a country which is going to be a potential world leader in the future, I think he is not fit to run for the office with his track record.

I do not disagree if the inde people of gujrat like him as CM and people elect him great even though I think even such a office is beneath his dignity but the office of the prime ministre de inde is such a high office for someone of his kind. Inde is going to be a global leader please start acting like one, inde election to me are of almost equal interest as americanne since so much of candienne trade is dependant on inde .so now you know how important this election is for world economie and the balance of power. You underestimate your countrie too much bud, everything inde does is now being examined by the whole world and that is why I suggested that such a person is unfit to hold the position of prime minister .

if a guy ,who was failed in Hindi and no body knows from where he studied etc, can be promoted for PM post then why not modi?

Modi has proved himself and your country took part in gujrat vibrant festival few days back ;),why not ask your ambassador first? ;)

Even present PM is ROBOT,he dances on tunes of his master.

I told you that you dont have knowledge of india,you just hear which is propaganda so keep going on

when did our army go iraq, our conduct was clean in afghanistan, we did our role and accomplished our mission, we did some nation building as that is a feature of canadienne generosity however we did not participate in yank misison in iraq so do not even melign canadienne policy with americanne. We are an independant global power representing the 11 biggest economy in the world and leading the G7 in growth with our sound bank system.

if a guy ,who was failed in Hindi and no body knows from where he studied etc, can be promoted for PM post then why not modi?

Modi has proved himself and your country took part in gujrat vibrant festival few days back ;),why not ask your ambassador first? ;)

Even present PM is ROBOT,he dances on tunes of his master.

I told you that you dont have knowledge of india,you just hear which is propaganda so keep going on

If your willing to look past such a collosal failure, look inde is not in the 90s no more, you guys are not minnows, you guys are in the big league so start acting like one. In the future your expected to hold a permenant UN security council seat. A country of 1.2 billion , I know for a fact can produce someone better than him and it has , candidates like netish kumar represent the secular majority and has support from all factions yet you defend a candidate likeModi, all you want is someone that is tough on minorities right!!!! but you know the minorities and even the silent majority will align itself with the saner candidate, which in this case is Netish. Once again that is my prediction based on the unpopularity of congress party led coaltion that is failed to accomplish modernization that it promised in its fiscal agenda and I do not think the ghandi dynasty can bring the change inde needs in this moment to stabilize the populace.

@liontk
For the billionth time, he is running for the office of prime ministre, he is beneath the dignity of this office as I am saying based on his record. He is going to be representing a country which is going to be a potential world leader in the future, I think he is not fit to run for the office with his track record.

Well that's YOUR perception but people here believe he is the MOST CAPABLE man AVAILABLE right now to lead the country , afterall we have seen prime minister like Rajiv gandhi(from nehru dynasty) who killed 3000 innocent sikhs and JUSTIFIED the heinous crime while being on the top post.

Even if we look practically , a riot will be of no use for him politically .

excuse me, dont give me this back talk, we are talking about inde republic, we are not discussing canadienne policies , do not try to divert this. I understand the racist attitude that some of your bretherens hold here, do not take me for a fool, i been to the indienne forum, i have seen the level of discussion however I am looking past that as not everybody should be brushed under the same brush, and simply making a point that this candidate is unfit to represent indienne republic simple as that. And inde needs a secular leader someone more charismatic like netish Kumar, who is the premier of the most populous state in inde and a great man based on the piece NDTV did on him. The choice in the end is up to indienne nationals, I was simply discussing his viability to run for such a high public office and questioned whether any dignity is left in indienne politics.
Well when you question about Regard and Sanctity of life but don't look at skeletons in your closet, you are basically a Hypocrite.

A self righteous, Holier than thou attitude Westerner, who see all the crimes and riots happening all over the world but don't see millions being killed to avenge deaths of 3,000 people.

It is due to this dear West that we have such a huge pile of Nuclear weapons.

The rascist attitude you are talking about is actually quite evident from your posts.

As for secular, it was Congress govt when 1984 riots happened. As for Modi,

He has started pregnant women care service and have saved thousands of women and children in a country where child birth related death and infant mortality is very high.

He has provided basic amenities to his people in less time, more than any state in the country.

As for secular behavior, he has ordered and demolished 120 temples as they were illegally built on govt. land.
No minister in India can do that without creating trouble in a nation where 900 million Hindus live.

Problem is you guys point finger at everyone but don't see that out 7 billion people in the entire world, 1.2 billion lives in India, and minorities are much safer than the rest of the world.

Think over it.

As for dignity of leader of the country, a nation which had President like Abraham Lincoln, George Bush is blemish on entire nation. And that nation is your biggest ally.

Well when you question about Regard and Sanctity of life but don't look at skeletons in your closet, you are basically a Hypocrite.

A self righteous, Holier than thou attitude Westerner, who see all the crimes and riots happening all over the world but don't see millions being killed to avenge deaths of 3,000 people.

It is due to this dear West that we have such a huge pile of Nuclear weapons.

The rascist attitude you are talking about is actually quite evident from your posts.

As for secular, it was Congress govt when 1984 riots happened. As for Modi,

He has started pregnant women care service and have saved thousands of women and children in a country where child birth related death and infant mortality is very high.

He has provided basic amenities to his people in less time, more than any state in the country.

As for secular behavior, he has ordered and demolished 120 temples as they were illegally built on govt. land.
No minister in India can do that without creating trouble in a nation where 900 million Hindus live.

Problem is you guys point finger at everyone but don't see that out 7 billion people in the entire world, 1.2 billion lives in India, and minorities are much safer than the rest of the world.

Think over it.

As for dignity of leader of the country, a nation which had President like Abraham Lincoln, George Bush is blemish on entire nation. And that nation is your biggest ally.

So out of 1.2 billion people all you can find is a guy with such a horrific record and possible association with indienne right wing. When your running for such a high office everything matters, if senator obama ran for office with such a record let alone the association that modi has, I am afraid he could not even make it past super tuesday. Modi as such is running for a higher stature office, I think there are other dynamic candidates in the opposition that also have great records and dont have skeletons that modi has. I have earlier gave the NDTV piece on premier Netish and he has done a fine job with such a big state like Bihar.
What my government did to the natives, we compensated and still are repenting the past mistakes we made. Unfortunately the same has not been done to the victims of the gujrat riot and the riots done before, this is a collosol failure on the inde republic however the topic at hand is nadera modi. In conclusion he is simply unfit to run for office and I have high hopes that inde people will pick the right candidate and in there case Netish Kumar makes a great case. i believe he came to our universitie once and to be honest the guy is genuine in speech and how much stress he was to lead a state as backward as Bihar and yet he kept everything in order to a degree in comparison to Modi.

Read the book Nitish Kumar and the rise of bihar by Arun Sinha and then you will agree with my point, you can get it on amizon.
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13234107-nitish-kumar-and-the-rise-of-bihar

However, to say that Modi does not believe in 'vote catching gimmicks like giving poses' would be a bit of stretch don't you think? What with all his sadbhawana yatra and all.

See this is the irony with Modi. When he does not indulge muslims (like refusing the skull cap) he is termed as a fascist, hindutva hate monger etc..but when he holds out sadhbhavana yatras that is dismissed as vote catching gimmick.

This only shows that people see in Modi what they want to see and some will keep criticising him no matter what he does.

A small tweet that captures that -

BAEVBVaCUAE9ePZ.jpg

Secondly, to say that there are no corruption charges against Modi would also be massaging the truth a bit. You only need to google that to find out. Further, there are numerous corruption charges against his ministers and subordinates.

Also, the Lokayukta issue has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I think you are referring to the recent accusations by AK on him regarding the land allotment. They have already been explained point by point by Saurabh Patel and AK has not replied to any of the rebuttals after that.

So out of 1.2 billion people all you can find is a guy with such a horrific record and possible association with indienne right wing..

There is 'no' record against him. No cases in any court of law or any proof of his alleged culplability. Just accusations/allegations thrown around in media studios with zero proof in a politically motivate dmanner. Infact he is far less on the crime scale than the likes of Obama, George Bush, Tony Blair etc so to speak.

So out of 1.2 billion people all you can find is a guy with such a horrific record and possible association with indienne right wing. When your running for such a high office everything matters, if enator obama ran for office with such a record let alone the association that modi has, I am afraid he could not even make it past super tuesday. Modi as such is running for a higher stature office, I think there are other dynamic candidates in the opposition that also have great records and dont have skeletons that modi has. I have earlier gave the NDTV piece on premier Netish and he has done a find job with such a big state like Bihar.
Well George Bush did get re-elected, didn't he ? Why people elected him again who is responsible for over million deaths in Iraq ?

You don't know about Bihar and Gujrat. Modi don't ask votes based on religion. I am sorry to say, I can't make someone look at entire picture who has so much prejudice and using same old rhetoric.

Let us have our own Prime Minister, whatever happen when he get elected, will be on us.

There is 'no' record against him. No cases in any court of law or any proof of his alleged culplability. Just accusations/allegations thrown around in media studios with zero proof in a politically motivate dmanner. Infact he is far less on the crime scale than the likes of Obama, George Bush, Tony Blair etc so to speak.[/QUOTE]

Except the fact is that none of them are canadienne so I could hardly care but if you want to associate your country with such candidates be my guest. Except the fact being obama track record as a senator is not a collosal debacle like Modi's but again the sancitity of life does not mean anything in inde. I do not however blame you, the harsh life there has made you like this and Canadienne NGOs will continue supporting, I personally myself dont want to act all morally high, my buds and i attempted to get a visa however based on our military service, we will not be eligible for inde visa. Otherwise i personally myself would help with the orphanage in Sikkim, which are in dire state. I understand inde's past and have huge sympathy with the ground populace and will continue assisting inde in humanitarian aid.

Well George Bush did get re-elected, didn't he ? Why people elected him again who is responsible for over million deaths in Iraq ?

You don't know about Bihar and Gujrat. Modi don't ask votes based on religion. I am sorry to say, I can't make someone look at entire picture who has so much prejudice and using same old rhetoric.

Let us have our own Prime Minister, whatever happen when he get elected, will be on us.

Like i said in the end its your choice, however we are discussing the legitimacy of his candidacy, bush is waging a war on terror which was a collosal failure and iraq was a debacle that GOP is struggling to recover from as there public image is tarnished. Yet modi is still walking in the streets of Gujrat enjoying support yet the victims still continue to recover from the tragic events of 2002. I mean if you guys are looking for the final solution , i guess modi will be the right candidate, then you will never have to deal with pesky minorities.

Back
Top Bottom