What's new

Narendra Modi wins on india social media

Indians support mass murderer & criminal

Shows average mentality of Indians

No but your comment definatly show your mentality. Get well soon pal

I can show many Pak genious hear who go on the line India = Hindu. Surely they don't know total Muslim population of India is more than Pak's total population.

Secondly , our internal politics shouldn't concern you. Did we ask the question of your mentality when a guy shot your Governer is treated like a Hero
Or people like Osama are prised for his deads ??? So sould we call pakistani's have terrorist mentality.
Grow up. Support for Modi is due to his efficient administration in Gujarat. Not because the Unfortunate riot started by some religiously retrad people

No but your comment definatly show your mentality. Get well soon pal

I can show many Pak genious hear who go on the line India = Hindu. Surely they don't know total Muslim population of India is more than Pak's total population.

Secondly , our internal politics shouldn't concern you. Did we ask the question of your mentality when a guy shot your Governer is treated like a Hero
Or people like Osama are prised for his deads ??? So sould we call pakistani's have terrorist mentality.
Grow up. Support for Modi is due to his efficient administration in Gujarat. Not because the Unfortunate riot started by some religiously retrad people

Indian Muslim population is not more than Pakistan.

Pakistan has the 2nd biggest Muslim pop. in the world, after Indonesia.

He was shot, and many Pakistanis(including me) were also sad about it. Only few idiots celebrated.
Osama was NEVER praised for his deeds, moron!
As I said, only few, maybe 1,000-5,000 are terror supporters in Pakistan, while the 900 million Hindu population support a mass murderer & criminal Modi, as PM!

Indian Muslim population is not more than Pakistan.

Pakistan has the 2nd biggest Muslim pop. in the world, after Indonesia.

He was shot, and many Pakistanis(including me) were also sad about it. Only few idiots celebrated.
Osama was NEVER praised for his deeds, moron!
As I said, only few, maybe 1,000-5,000 are terror supporters in Pakistan, while the 900 million Hindu population support a mass murderer & criminal Modi, as PM!

1000-5000 great :rofl: you kidding me or kiddiing yourself moron ???
Be happy with your delusion. Spare me. Good luck with whatever your propaganda is :tup:

1000-5000 great :rofl: you kidding me or kiddiing yourself moron ???
Be happy with your delusion. Spare me. Good luck with whatever your propaganda is :tup:

Thats all you got baby boy?

I said spare me Baby ;) I don't have Mods to look my back. Will say few words and be banned ;)

And why exactly would you attack someone over this thread?

14 yr old boy has raging hormones as well?

And why exactly would you attack someone over this thread?

14 yr old boy has raging hormones as well?

Genius you attacked entire country with your gem. So you 6 yrs old girl ???
Since you wont stop quoting me and i Am going Reply you any ways , outta curiosity, You Pakistani's are more worried about Indian policies and politics when you should be more about your own. can you tell me why ???

I can definitely say the name which NDA will finalize for PM would be Sushma Swaraj

Sushma-Swaraj-BJP-India.jpg

Will NaMo improve relationship with China in the future? I think Congress is just doing fine recently.

Will NaMo improve relationship with China in the future? I think Congress is just doing fine recently.

If China is willing to expand trade and business he is ideal man for the act.

But if china trying to pressurise on border issue he is wrong man.
Regardless of what our Pak members think or like , he is a very good administrator and efficient and quick on policies. More over a less likely person to give up on international pressure.

US surely don't want him to be Indian PM

@MST

Look at the end of the day, its up to indienne members to decide who they wish to elect however trying to defend modi and legitimizing him is saddening to say the least. Also like I said, please judge canada on its merit, we are not yanks ok. Our foreign policy and our culture itself is very different in philosophy just like pakistan and indienne are different societies.

Lol. ....... what is this ? ....carrying the white man's burden for us poor yindoos ? :lol:

Thank you for graciously letting us elect our own leader masta......we dark inferior yindoos will try to make white man sadness go away masta....:mamba:

...as for judging canada...you are not important enough. At worst you are annoying......a trol version of pakistan :P....at best an @$$licker. :wave:

Better relations with China is almost guaranteed under NaMo than under congress !

"BJP ek Democratic Party hai.....Hamare yahan Pet se koi Pradhan Mantri Peda Nahi Hota......" - Kirti Azad.

I badly want UPA out on next election. Enough with those pseudo secularist party and their ministers. Modi has big fan following down here in Tamil Nadu i don't know about other states. Jayalalitha should make use of this opportunity and bag some seats for LS election but she is playing with people feeling and everyone is angry with her.

If UPA come to power again then serious damage for our country and we will never catch China. BJP should elect Modi has PM candidate and i think Congress might go for Rahul or Chiadambaram. If Chidamabaram i believe north people dont elect him.

I badly want UPA out on next election. Enough with those pseudo secularist party and their ministers. Modi has big fan following down here in Tamil Nadu i don't know about other states. Jayalalitha should make use of this opportunity and bag some seats for LS election but she is playing with people feeling and everyone is angry with her.

If UPA come to power again then serious damage for our country and we will never catch China. BJP should elect Modi has PM candidate and i think Congress might go for Rahul or Chiadambaram. If Chidamabaram i believe north people dont elect him.

Buddy, it was never a question of North or South, it's about the Man (or for that matter woman) & his capability. The general feeling is that UPA should not be given another chance, so when people are convinced that there should be no UPA, than you know that the question of Rahul or Chidambaram never arises on the first place, right?? Even PVN Rao & Deve Goda has served as Indian PM, so i don't believe in this difference of North or South. I have no problem what so ever if a person with capability is even selected from a small NE state of Manipur, but than he should have those credentials of a PM.

The issue is that as of now a person with that Credentials hails from Gujarat & Gujarat is just a small part of India & elects only 25 or so MPs for LS, thats the amazing thing about Indian Democracy.

Even for one i assume that UPA-3 comes to power with Chidu as PM, than you do know that he will be working directly under Rahul's command. So why not instead select a leader who will be a TRUE leader & will be responsible for every GOOD or BAD decision he takes??

Buddy, it was never a question of North or South, it's about the Man (or for that matter woman) & his capability. The general feeling is that UPA should not be given another chance, so when people are convinced that there should be no UPA, than you know that the question of Rahul or Chidambaram never arises on the first place, right?? Even PVN Rao & Deve Goda has served as Indian PM, so i don't believe in this difference of North or South. I have no problem what so ever if a person with capability is even selected from a small NE state of Manipur, but than he should have those credentials of a PM.

The issue is that as of now a person with that Credentials hails from Gujarat & Gujarat is just a small part of India & elects only 25 or so MPs for LS, thats the amazing thing about Indian Democracy.

Even for one i assume that UPA-3 comes to power with Chidu as PM, than you do know that he will be working directly under Rahul's command. So why not instead select a leader who will be a TRUE leader & will be responsible for every GOOD or BAD decision he takes??

No, I'm not bringing region into this. I just said Chidambaram is not that famous among northern states and Rahul is way out of league. I'm afraid What if UPA comes to power again? There are some confusions inside NDA and Modi not getting support from some alliance. If UPA comes in again ? :drag:

GOD SAVE THIS COUNTRY

Back
Top Bottom