What's new

Narendra Modi wins on india social media

Good day gentleman
Its interesting to see the dynamic in indienne politics, secularist/pro republican and you got right wing with a minority of facist(enjoy support of silent majority). Sounds like democrats vs republicans expect instead of yank, indienne style. The only difference from my perspective based on the track record given on NDTV, no sides are angel in this game of power, however there is a candidate that I see certain people on this thread supporting, who I could not imagine even elected or ever being in public life. Whether convicted or not such a debacle under his administration should not be ignored, however seeing the defence indienne forum and its top threads, I dont have much expectation from indienne middle class online but hopefully sense prevails in the silent majority as it has before. As far as the wolfs record goes, I am impressed by his economic performance for his state, but thats like Hitler, he stabilized the economiè from hyperinflation and killed 6 million jews, too little too late. If indienne are willing to look past his record, I think either indienne politics has no dignity left or the indienne majority do not know what shame means. Considering this wolf for pm is more like a slap on the indienne muslim community that stayed with you in your union, he should be glad that he still has a job as premier in the countrie. But again I have reached the conclusion right wing pakistan or secular inde, there is no difference really. Though I am curious sometimes, how does this monster sleep at night but may be he is like stalin, its merely a statistic. Point of this rant being, indienne wake up your getting closer and closer to pakistan, not something to be proud about.

Sad that Indians support a mass-murderer and criminal

Shows mentality of average Indians

Good day gentleman
Its interesting to see the dynamic in indienne politics, secularist/pro republican and you got right wing with a minority of facist(enjoy support of silent majority). Sounds like democrats vs republicans expect instead of yank, indienne style. The only difference from my perspective based on the track record given on NDTV, no sides are angel in this game of power, however there is a candidate that I see certain people on this thread supporting, who I could not imagine even elected or ever being in public life. Whether convicted or not such a debacle under his administration should not be ignored, however seeing the defence indienne forum and its top threads, I dont have much expectation from indienne middle class online but hopefully sense prevails in the silent majority as it has before. As far as the wolfs record goes, I am impressed by his economic performance for his state, but thats like Hitler, he stabilized the economiè from hyperinflation and killed 6 million jews, too little too late. If indienne are willing to look past his record, I think either indienne politics has no dignity left or the indienne majority do not know what shame means. Considering this wolf for pm is more like a slap on the indienne muslim community that stayed with you in your union, he should be glad that he still has a job as premier in the countrie. But again I have reached the conclusion right wing pakistan or secular inde, there is no difference really. Though I am curious sometimes, how does this monster sleep at night but may be he is like stalin, its merely a statistic. Point of this rant being, indienne wake up your getting closer and closer to pakistan, not something to be proud about.

You clearly have no idea abt topic

You clearly have no idea abt topic

I infact do have an idea, inde thread author displayed the popularity that the premier of the state of gujrat, Nadera Maodi enjoys in social media(very important in politics now adays) and some have discussed the possibility of him running as a PM candidate for the union of inde. How can I not know about a mass murderer, when in fact even canadienne broadcasting corporation did a cover piece on his dirty linen , i believe in the 5th estate sometime ago.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/narendra-modi-for-pm-yashwant-sinha-explains-his-stand-to-ndtv-full-transcript-323951

Interesting interview by NDTV, good piece done on Narendra Modi, though while the piece was about Narendra, I noticed that candidate Ntish Kumar comes up alot, I believe he is the secular type and based on his views seems to be an idea choice, don't even know why modi is in discussion.

I infact do have an idea, inde thread author displayed the popularity that the premier of the state of gujrat, Nadera Maodi enjoys in social media(very important in politics now adays) and some have discussed the possibility of him running as a PM candidate for the union of inde. How can I not know about a mass murderer, when in fact even canadienne broadcasting corporation did a cover piece on his dirty linen , i believe in the 5th estate sometime ago.

Thats why there was no proof found of his involvement even by supreme court.He has been given clean chit.
+
Mass propaganda is done against him by congress

Thats why there was no proof found of his involvement even by supreme court.He has been given clean chit.
+
Mass propaganda is done against him by congress

Evidence: the riots happened under his watch, did he protect his citizens or not. He failed to protect them and yet he did not resign for this debacle, do you have sir any sense of shame, do you know the value of sanctity of life.

Also looking at candidates, Netish Kumar is a great candidate and very charismatic and I hope he takes the republic back on progress, his record in the state of Bihar is great considering how backward the state is in the union and best wishes to him.

Evidence: the riots happened under his watch, did he protect his citizens or not. He failed to protect them and yet he did not resign for this debacle, do you have sir any sense of shame, do you know the value of sanctity of life.
Kindly read more about Gujrat Riots.

Also looking at candidates, Netish Kumar is a great candidate and very charismatic and I hope he takes the republic back on progress, his record in the state of Bihar is great considering how backward the state is in the union and best wishes to him.

Great piece done by NDTV, one media channel inde that keeps it professional, good journalism.

Kindly read more about Gujrat Riots.

Did the riots happen under his watch or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Riots were started by muslims who burnt the train filled with passengers,so Modi was responsible for that?( As per you he cud not control riots).

He asked police force from neighboring states but none of state gave him police force.

so where is fault? You have no idea what you are talking about.Muslims in his states are more prosperous than muslims in any other part of country.

'Muslims feel secure in Modi's Gujarat now' - Rediff.com News

Modi gets Muslim vote: With Modi's emphatic win, it's clear that Muslims in Gujarat have moved beyond 2002 : Gujarat Assembly Elections 2012, News - India Today

Gujarat tops states in number of Muslim policemen - Times Of India

BJP clicks in Muslim zones too in the Gujarat Assembly elections, Ghulam Mohammed Vastanvi looks for reasons why - Indian Express

Great piece done by NDTV, one media channel inde that keeps it professional, good journalism.

NDTV is congress paid channel and 98% media is congress controlled.

Riots were started by muslims who burnt the train filled with passengers,so Modi was responsible for that?( As per you he cud not control riots).

He asked police force from neighboring states but none of state gave him police force.

so where is fault? You have no idea what you are talking about.Muslims in his states are more prosperous than muslims in any other part of country.

Modi gets Muslim vote: With Modi's emphatic win, it's clear that Muslims in Gujarat have moved beyond 2002 : Gujarat Assembly Elections 2012, News - India Today

BJP clicks in Muslim zones too in the Gujarat Assembly elections, Ghulam Mohammed Vastanvi looks for reasons why - Indian Express

Once again i direct the question towards you, the riots happened under his watch whether it was his fault or not, he was the CM, it was his job to protect the citizens, people for every ethnic and religious background die so do not try to single out one religious group. Stop being like taliban and look from religious point of view, they were all citizens of your republic and under his watch, he failed to protect them. This is a failure to do his job and means an automatic resignation, but like I said earlier monsieur Paan Singh, does sanctity of life mean anything to you.

NDTV is congress paid channel and 98% media is congress controlled.

I dont get you people that represent the far right of indienne politics spectrum, a month ago when president of pakistan republic, you know the scum that got interviewed, the journalist was beyond unprofessional and yet some members defended him. this interviewer is professional and is further more respectful and asks the right question, yet you do a below the belt attack on the media channel. I think east and west simply has a difference when it comes to style of professional journalism.

Once again i direct the question towards you, the riots happened under his watch whether it was his fault or not, he was the CM, it was his job to protect the citizens, people for every ethnic and religious background die so do not try to single out one religious group. Stop being like taliban and look from religious point of view, they were all citizens of your republic and under his watch, he failed to protect them. This is a failure to do his job and means an automatic resignation, but like I said earlier monsieur Paan Singh, does sanctity of life mean anything to you.

You cant bank on one failure.The job he has done since last 10 years is adorable and praised by his enemies even.I know you have pakistani roots and i want u to focus on those.

@liontk These incidents happen unfortunately. Its just massive propaganda built against him.

A word of advice, never judge anyone unless you know everything or at least have good knowledge about that person.

3,000 were got killed in 9/11 as it was Intelligence failure of US. So should Bush has resigned ?
Hundreds of people get killed in neighboring country, should the Prime Minister resign ?
It all happened under their watch.

Do you have any idea what's the figure of Policemen per 1000 or 1 million people in India ?

You haven't seen India so you can't understand how hard is to maintain law and order especially in riots in distant places. Even in capital, there are not sufficient amount of security personals to stop the Wildfire of Riots.

Come to India and see it for yourself. You will rather be surprised that Modi stopped many murders from happening.

Do one thing, read HRW report 2012, about India. They have said that the convictions of 75 people for Gujrat riots along with BJP minister and Leader of extremist organization, has proven that India has shown that Judiciary is trying its best.

Have you ever heard of Sikh Massacre in 1984 ? Or Mumbai riots ? Or Babri Riots ?

Kindly try to research more than passing judgements based on little knowledge.

As you ask for sanctity of life, I can prove you that he has saved thousands of people with his policies. He has managed to uproot hatred in Gujrat among the people.

He has done more for Muslims than so called Secular people.

The protection of religious minorities received a boost from the prosecutions of several suspects in the 2002 Gujarat riots, resulting in over 75 convictions in 2012. These included the August conviction of Maya Kodnani, a former minister and a leader of Bajrang Dal, a militant Hindu organization.

You cant bank on one failure.The job he has done since last 10 years is adorable and praised by his enemies even.I know you have pakistani roots and i want u to focus on those.

This thread is on the pakistan defence forum and thread opener opened so the entire world can comment upon it, please do not apply defence indienne forum rules and please do not ever bring up heritage , when we are having a civil discussion. In the pakistan defence forum anybody can discuss any topic without feeling discriminatory. If you have a problem, i can discuss this on canadienne military forum too, i have no problem as I am interested in this topic. As far as this candidate goes, it appears just a failure to you, I cannot reason with you as the debacle is beyond horrific, 1200 people dead of multi-ethnic and faith in a riot under his watch, this is beyond my imagination. if something like this is a mere failure then I guess to some in indienne republic, the sanctity of life does not mean much. What is so different about pakistan and inde, both have extremely fringe right wing groups and yet people to this day that were involved in that murder are walking on the street of gujrat state. This is pathetic , when we lost citizens in air india flight 182, we investigated for 20 years to bring these murderes to justice and yet the wounds have no healed. While the riot happened merely a decade ago, yet you show it as its a mere failure. monsieur paan singh, think about the families that lost their loved ones in this tragic incident and please don't bring the religious angle as the people were of multifaith and ethnic background and above all, they all were indienne passport carriers.

Back
Top Bottom