What's new

Narendra Modi wins on india social media

Clearly you're not a fan of Nitish Kumar. May I know which leader you support and WHY?

Godhra train burning happened when Nitish Kumar was Railway minister. Nitish Kumar then brought our a false 'secular' report that the train fire was an accident.

This propaganda stood and was flashed around all over the world and was used and reused as a perpetual insult to the 59 Hindu pilgrims who were murdered (25 women and 15 children). Truth was established after 9 years when High Court convicted 31 muslims for this horrible act. Its a bit rich when scums like Nitish Kumar make claims of being 'secular'.

Nitish Kumar is a opportunist of the worst kind. 'secular' indians support him only because he played to the muslim gallery and insulted Narendra Modi.

Godhra train burning happened when Nitish Kumar was Railway minister. Nitish Kumar then brought our a false 'secular' report that the train fire was an accident.

This propaganda stood and was flashed around all over the world and was used and reused as a perpetual insult to the 59 Hindu pilgrims who were murdered (27 women and 10 children). Truth was established after 9 years when High Court convicted 31 muslims for this horrible act. Its a bit rich when scums like Nitish Kumar make claims of being 'secular'.

Nitish Kumar is a opportunist of the worst kind. 'secular' indians support him only because he played to the muslim gallery and insulted Narendra Modi.

That's not a reply to my question!!!

I don't care why you DON'T like Nitish Kumar.

I want to know why you support Narendra Modi.

That's not a reply to my question!!!
I don't care why you DON'T like Nitish Kumar.
I want to know why you support Narendra Modi.

lol. That is the only reply you are going to get. If you want to know more about Narendra Modi, look up google. Self help is always the best help. :P

lol. That is the only reply you are going to get. If you want to know more about Narendra Modi, look up google. Self help is always the best help. :P

Well, you just proved my point. Even YOU don't know why you support Modi, other than the fact that he is openly opposed to the 'secularists' and somehow you like him for that.

You don't know jack about Modi's policies. Why do you think that you are better suited to elect a leader than a fanatical mullah?

Well, you just proved my point. Even YOU don't know why you support Modi, other than the fact that he is openly opposed to the 'secularists' and somehow you like him for that.

You don't know jack about Modi's policies. Why do you think that you are better suited to elect a leader than a fanatical mullah?

No..I just refuse to play this game by your rules. :P

Nothing I say is going to matter to you so why say it at all ? ......comparing Narandra Modi to a fanatical mullah is proof enough of what your represent.

No..I just refuse to play this game by your rules. :P

Nothing I say is going to matter to you so why say it at all ? ......comparing Narandra Modi to a fanatical mullah is proof enough of what your represent.

Nope, I compared YOU to a fanatical mullah. But I was wrong and I appologise. You are not like the mullah. You're like the kid in the madrasa who got indoctrined by the mullah.

Fine, don't tell me why you support Modi. But please take some time out and THINK. What exactly does he stand for? After all, didn't you just say that self help is the best help?

This propaganda stood and was flashed around all over the world and was used and reused as a perpetual insult to the 59 Hindu pilgrims who were murdered (27 women and 10 children). Truth was established after 9 years when High Court convicted 31 muslims for this horrible act. Its a bit rich when scums like Nitish Kumar make claims of being 'secular'.

i guess your comment is based on Banerjee commission report, That report was given by commission appointed by Lalu in 2004 .and that report was rejected by Gujarat HC

Nope, I compared YOU to a fanatical mullah. But I was wrong and I appologise. You are not like the mullah. You're like the kid in the madrasa who got indoctrined by the mullah.

Fine, don't tell me why you support Modi. But please take some time out and THINK. What exactly does he stand for? After all, didn't you just say that self help is the best help?

lol. now you are down to personal insults :lol: .......and now you are advising me to THINK rationally :lol: ...oh the sweet irony.

lol. now you are down to personal insults :lol: .......and now you are advising me to THINK rationally :lol: ...oh the sweet irony.

What you're calling personal insults is just pity my dear. Ignore me if I've offended you.

But please think about WHY you support Modi.

I simply want religion out of politics first.

Didn't Modi win in spite of Riots ? Do the development, get re-elected.
Every sane person wants it,but sadly that won't happen.
We got voters who ll wreck havoc over a film,people with fragile ego and politicians will always hit the nerve.

So what exactly have Modi and Nitish Kumar done to win your hearts and minds? What exactly are their positions on major economic issues? How do they plan to improve the administrative structure in the nation?

I can tell you about Modi. I was in Ahmedabad from 2003 to 2005 (2 years since modi took power) and as a part of my PG projects we did some user research in Ahmedabad municipality Land Records dept. It was amazing to see how well organized a Govt office can be. I had not seen anything like that. The whole place was fully computerized and everyone was super professional and this is late 2003. When we talked to people we found out it was not like that always. I wouldn't not have believed amount of change Modi's coming to power had done to the place had I not seen it from my own eyes and had a first hand experience about this from the people.

What India need is exactly that. It needs a clean up and a shake up of the whole system. Remove corruption. Stream line processess and wake up our babus and make them productive. Everything else will fall in place. In short we need an Administrator with an iron hand. Even the system becomes efficient everything else will fall into place. The country will start moving, investment will start coming in, people will have food in their mouth... We have a setup for everything nothing new needs to be created (not in the short term). We just need someone who can run it efficiently.

While politicians in other part of India who have won multiple times have mainly used either their family names (Patnaik from Orissa or the Gandhi Family), are heavily casteists (like Nitish Kumar and his social engineering), Ideology and cadre (CPI-M in Bengal), TINA factor (Maharashtra), but there have been very hardly any leaders in India who have won again and again only on the plank of Development in spite of being sabotaged by their own Cadre - The RSS & VHP. The last line itself is enough for me that Modi is Secular in true sense i.e. no appeasement of any religion.

(quoting from the Dark Knight) He is the one India Deserves but not the one it needs right now (Right now we need to get rid of congress and a compromise candidate is needed - some one like Sushma Swaraj).

@MST great post buddy :tup:

taking your Dark knight example a little further :D

I think Modi is indeed that Dark Knight who Gotham (India) needs in the present scenario, where the evil Bane (corruption, communalism, castesim, divisive politics, etc) have made the whole system fall (anarchy), he may be accused of the murder of Harvey Dent (Gujarat Riots) but we all know that he is just made a Fall Guy to save someone else a$$. The pit maybe too deep for him, but he has to make the rise & believe me he has no one on his side, not even the rope (some BJP partymen themselves). But as it wasn't impossible in the movie nor is it impossible in the real life, we just have to remain behind him to chant - Deh-Shay Deh-Shay Bah-Sah-Rah!!

Oops kuch jyada hi filmi ho gaya :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom