What's new

Narendra Modi wins on india social media

Although I am not a BJP supporter however this time around I would like to see NDA coming to power & given a choice Nitish Kumar for me is a better & more secular choice for the post of PM as compared to Narendra Modi...

Sure and I agree 100% about Nitish Kumar but I am not sure if he should be compared with Narendra Modi.
Nitish Kumar is a grass root politician and is a maverick in media management. He is good with allies and his words are well thought out. Nitish can bring a revolution in rural governance and empowerment.

He is more acceptable to Congress, Biju Janata Dal and Left than any other leader from the NDA.

Narendra Modi on the other hand is a reforms and a big change man. He will get things done the way it should be done and has a team that work very well. Modi can bring a systemic positive change to alter the course of mediocre India.

He is not popular with allies but with Shiv Sena and AIADMK.

Can you substantiate this ? I am not sure that is the case.

The agricultural sector has always been an important contributor to the India GDP but its contribution is negligible when superimposed against its man power consumption. This is due to the fact that the country is mainly based on the agriculture sector and employs around 60% of the total workforce in India. The agricultural sector contributed less than 20% to India GDP.

It is not only the agricultural sector, but also many other services and businesses that engage the rural population, and face a lot of hurdles (from infrastructure to bureaucratic) that are as good as non-existent in the urban areas. Throughout Congress's time at the center, when it enjoyed the full majority, the state governments kept getting all sorts of grants without anyone to question them on the apparent absence of application and implementation of the funds in the respective states. Such was the case in Haryana, during Chautala's times, and in Bihar during Lalu's times. The biggest infrastructure development project initiated by Vajpayee govt. (Golden Quadrilateral) had further been pushed for greater delays in the 2004-2005.

The Congress Party also announced compensations to the farmers (that amounted to $20 billion if I remember correctly), and barely any money reached the target even though the amount did hurt the banks that were forced to forgo the agri-based loans.

In the end, we saw widespread growth in the Haryana and Bihar not by the efforts of the stable Congress Party at center but by the commendable efforts of the state ministers.

Sure and I agree 100% about Nitish Kumar but I am not sure if he should be compared with Narendra Modi.
Nitish Kumar is a grass root politician and is a maverick in media management. He is good with allies and his words are well thought out. Nitish can bring a revolution in rural governance and empowerment.

He is more acceptable to Congress, Biju Janata Dal and Left than any other leader from the NDA.

Narendra Modi on the other hand is a reforms and a big change man. He will get things done the way it should be done and has a team that work very well. Modi can bring a systemic positive change to alter the course of mediocre India.

He is not popular with allies but with Shiv Sena and AIADMK.

Agree with you bud...However what I believe in is India being a Secular State we want a leader (not a politician) with a secular image & at the same time drive in an Inclusive Growth wherein the dividends of growth are enjoyed by both middle class & lower class, Urban & Rural areas...That is where I believe NK scores over NM...

Although I am not a BJP supporter however this time around I would like to see NDA coming to power & given a choice Nitish Kumar for me is a better & more secular choice for the post of PM as compared to Narendra Modi...

The religious inclinations of the leader don't matter to me. 'Secularism' in India is nothing but a sham, and is not better than 'Hinduism'. As long as the leader is able to improve the economy, get some investment in the country, I'd vote for him. Modi is better than Kumar in this aspect.

Our biggest worry is terrorism, both external and internal, food security, poverty, education, unemployment and inflation. i don't care about religion right now. Most of the riots happened in Congress rule. Congress is the one who uses Religion the most.

We have millions of illegal immigrants taking our resources.

Hope people know what should be our priority. A temple or mosque or feeding a hungry child ?

I still have Rahul baba on my profile! If there is any one who could keep the congress together, it is the Nehru-Gandhi Parivar.
However, NaMo may have all the support from the voters but it will be a dark horse like Arun Jaitley who will be acceptable to NDA. Mark my words.

Bhai sahab,

humne theka ni liya gandhi nehru parivar ko sambhalne ka ..

these mfkers have looted our country and you know where rahul baba stands

The religious inclinations of the leader don't matter to me. 'Secularism' in India is nothing but a sham, and is not better than 'Hinduism'. As long as the leader is able to improve the economy, get some investment in the country, I'd vote for him. Modi is better than Kumar in this aspect.

Hhmm... Well that is your opinion mate & I would differ to that coz I for one surely believe India as a secular state binding people form different ethinicities...that is precisely the reason I would go with NK...

Rahul baba or anyone, That means Sonia rules.

Hhmm... Well that is your opinion mate & I would differ to that coz I for one surely believe India as a secular state binding people form different ethinicities...that is precisely the reason I would go with NK...

I respect your opinion. But our leaders have to stop making multi-ethnicity/secularism a selling point / scaring minorities or p*ssing off majorities and do some actual work.

And Caste, Community, Language, Regionalism etc. etc.
One thing at a time. Otherwise we will have same result like we had with anti-Corruption drive. Asking everything in one go, is not practical.

Kiran Bedi is right. Lets have a start. Let it work and then push for more amendments in future.

I respect your opinion. But our leaders have to stop making multi-ethnicity/secularism a selling point / scaring minorities or p*ssing off majorities and do some actual work.

You getting me wrong mate..I am not saying that Religion should ever be used as a selling point what I am saying is that we want a leader who can keep us on a consistent growth path as well as not let religion become a selling point...The leader should be seen equally by people of all religions.. thats what I meant..

Back
Top Bottom