What's new

Narendra Modi Threatened Pak Again Despite Pilot Release Gesture.

I am quite surprised to see many Pakistanis are not happy with IK's decesion. Just to tell you about a development; one of my friends, the most hardcore Pakistan hater I have ever known just said Pakistan and specially IK's handling of the whole situation has been most matured one he has ever seen from Pakistan. He is quite out of argument today.

Bhai, that's one person. I'd say far more are saying that "oh look Pakistan knows we will beat them so they released our man".
But anyway.

In general, it is taken as a very good gesture. As far as media is concerned they can fcuk themselves.
I am talking about Modi who just released a statement that he just rehearsal at Balakot and will do real action now....what is this bull shit.

Eik Positive Rating aap key hoiiii! 8-)

Yup...just logged in after being away for maybe 4-5 years. Life got busy...but PDF seems like the good ole place it always was - So much love in the air! :p:
Bhai uss rating ko abhi hata, mere bhai plz. Pata hai corruption index mein dono country bahot naam kiya hai, lekin phir bhi itna khullam khulla mat kar.:D
Btw, really nice to see u after such a long period. Hawa garam hai, but tumhe dekh kar dil thanda ho gaya bhai.:-)

Bhai uss rating ko abhi hata, mere bhai plz. Pata hai corruption index mein dono country bahot naam kiya hai, lekin phir bhi itna khullam khulla mat kar.:D
Btw, really nice to see u after such a long period. Hawa garam hai, but tumhe dekh kar dil thanda ho gaya bhai.:-)

Same here mate. Its good to be back. I just hope that saner heads prevail and we have peace.

Is he BJP Modi?
Yes. He supports BJP.

Bhai, that's one person. I'd say far more are saying that "oh look Pakistan knows we will beat them so they released our man".
But anyway.
You will always find that kind of aholes, waj bhai. But things certainly have forced some of them to change their mind for good.

I am talking about Modi who just released a statement that he just rehearsal at Balakot and will do real action now....what is this bull shit.
Election samne hai. Samjha karo.

Yes. He supports BJP.

You will always find that kind of aholes, waj bhai. But things certainly have forced some of them to change their mind for good.
I meant if he is not Modi of the extremist BJP, then so what? It is the leaders that need to appreciate Pakistan's peace gesture. Common Bharati citizens don't really have much say on policies.

Narendra Modi Threatened Pak Again Despite Pilot Release Gesture.

To is &%$§ kay paas aur hay kiya? He is already feeling the heat and big kick on his fat arse, what else would you expect from a defeated fake 56 inch inferiority-complexed animal ?

On the other hand, I really hope that he gets elected, we need him in India. He is the best thing happened as far as we are concerned.

I just wish some day Indian abandon their sanghi madrassa curriculum and teach their children something more realistic from this world!

I meant if he is not Modi of the extremist BJP, then so what? It is the leaders that need to appreciate Pakistan's peace gesture. Common Bharati citizens don't really have much say on policies.
You are correct. But showing Pakistan as an aggressor state has been quite difficult as it has been before, even by the motor mouths of ultra nationalists in this whole war game. So I would say, it is a positive development.

Actually Imran restarted his political campaign which was halted due to Migs shot down, Imran is playing his part of Modi campaign as International agent.
Now Madi can declared victory over Pakistan due to Imran's surrender and begging for peace.

China is more strong than Pakistan and India ,still China adopted diplomatic resolve for dokhlam incident. What Imran Khan has done actually busted Modi's game plan to win elections, we bombed Brigade HQ and indians got the message loud and clear but this would mean political suicide for Modi.

Trust Me Modi has been decimated on international Level

Yes. He supports BJP.

Election samne hai. Samjha karo.
For mad dogs election we should not compromise our national pride / respect....Stop your media if you want your pilot back otherwise overnight things could have been changed....they portray us that we kneel down because of Indian fear..F@ck fear...ask your forces what we have done.....period...

Rassi Jaal gaye lakin Bal nai gaya ..

ya

2 Fighter jets maar diye lakin auqaat mai nai aye ..

If you believe in this fairy tale that they are done already then i got a bridge to sell you...
It's called fishing in diplomacy. Sir if Victor Lustig
Can sell Eiffel Tower twice you can try your luck with the bridge.

Back
Top Bottom