What's new

Narendra Modi Threatened Pak Again Despite Pilot Release Gesture.

I just listed them for @Starlord somewhere. Let's see if I can dig out that post.

But first...how are you? Where've you been? What've you been doing? So it took a tragedy like this one to bring you back?

It has been 4 or 5 years....hasn't it? What can I say...life keeps you busy! :p:

China is more strong than Pakistan and India ,still China adopted diplomatic resolve for dokhlam incident. What Imran Khan has done actually busted Modi's game plan to win elections, we bombed Brigade HQ and indians got the message loud and clear but this would mean political suicide for Modi.

Trust Me Modi has been decimated on international Level

And on a domestic level too. He is already being seen as having lost the so-called "surgical strikes 2" even within India despite what the media is trying to portray. Modi would have wanted to escalate further and the pilot being in Pakistan's custody would have given him wide domestic support. Now he doesn't have the moral high ground to strike again. If India escalates this even further, he will be called out for the warmonger that he is even by Indian population.

It's Modi we are talking about and a few lives lost mean nothing to him if it gains him a few electoral seats. However, this adventure has backfired and instead of gaining seats, he will probably lose a few. That also raises the risk of another strike to further his election prospects. However, if anything goes wrong, he will be out of the race entirely.

I think the dilemma Pakistan has put India in and the impact that this gesture will have on the Indian election outweighs any gains that we could have extracted by keeping him under our custody.

Good, that is the point of our move, to paint the Indian Government as aggressively warmongering just to win political points while Pakistan has been handling this situation with maturity and restraint.

Hi,

Son---you pakistani kids are living an illusion---. You cannot paint anything on Indian govt---. The world is not listening to you.

You have allowed the world to hate you for too long---. And you have acted with arrogance rather than fight the blame game---believing that if you were righteous you don't need to and the barking dogs will keep on barking---.

Maturity and restraint my foot---in this day and age---weak and cowards show restraint---.

Pakistan should start readying conventional ballistic and cruise missile of all ranges... leaving a couple hundred for nukes. The next time India does an aerial misadventure. DO NOT ESCALATE. WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE IAF INFRASTRUCTURE WITH THOSE MISSILES AND THEN DECLARE WAR.

And on a domestic level too. He is already being seen as having lost the so-called "surgical strikes 2" even within India despite what the media is trying to portray. Modi would have wanted to escalate further and the pilot being in Pakistan's custody would have given him wide domestic support. Now he doesn't have the moral high ground to strike again. If India escalates this even further, he will be called out for the warmonger that he is even by Indian population.

It's Modi we are talking about and a few lives lost mean nothing to him if it gains him a few electoral seats. However, this adventure has backfired and instead of gaining seats, he will probably lose a few. That also raises the risk of another strike to further his election prospects. However, if anything goes wrong, he will be out of the race entirely.

I think the dilemma Pakistan has put India in and the impact that this gesture will have on the Indian election outweighs any gains that we could have extracted by keeping him under our custody.

Exactly!!

By giving the wing commander over to India will give Pakistan the necessary edge we need for strategic and diplomatic channels and even strengthen them. Right Now the world has praised our Peace Efforts and this gesture will bring us in the lime light and change our preception.

Imran should work this in favour of Pakistan in FATF. Its time we utilize this to change Pakistans Perception Internationally

Geedar ki jab maut aati hai to wo Shahar(Pakistan) ki taraf dorta hai.

Modi is a megalomaniac, and these kind of people turns into psychopath, and narcissist if there plan fails...It is just a matter of time Modi does some suicidal thing.

I second that !

Hi,

Son---you pakistani kids are living an illusion---. You cannot paint anything on Indian govt---. The world is not listening to you.

You have allowed the world to hate you for too long---. And you have acted with arrogance rather than fight the blame game---believing that if you were righteous you don't need to and the barking dogs will keep on barking---.

Maturity and restraint my foot---in this day and age---weak and cowards show restraint---.
I'm sure you know more than the seasoned analysts, advisers and military officials making these strategic decisions.

Exactly!!

By giving the wing commander over to India will give Pakistan the necessary edge we need for strategic and diplomatic channels and even strengthen them. Right Now the world has praised our Peace Efforts and this gesture will bring us in the lime light and change our preception.

Imran should work this in favour of Pakistan in FATF. Its time we utilize this to change Pakistans Perception Internationally

Hi,

Pakistanis are too ready to please others---. They act desperate to look good in front of the world---.

the world does not work that way---. The world is full of a'holes---. You cannot please them by being nice about it---.

Pakistan needs to start acting like Israel---. there is no other way out of it---.

I'm sure you know more than the seasoned analysts, advisers and military officials making these strategic decisions.

Hi,

What more experience those seasoned analysts have over me---nothing---none---zilch---.

Look at where Pakistan's image is after all these years of listening to these " seasoned analysts ".

Back
Top Bottom